0.3 RC Test Feedback

orangesherbet

Starting a thread here to gather players' feedback on the update as it sits.

There are known issues, please refer to the rolling changelog and also the github for reporting bugs

So, what do you guys think?  What do you enjoy- and what do you think needs improving- keep it civil!

Install guide for 0.3 RC here: http://goo.gl/zuiKu6

dogs have a Loot whitescreen like this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmyi2sjc6zbm1bz/arma3%202015-02-27%2014-43-17-969.jpg?dl=0

And please remove or change the player trademenue

https://www.dropbox.com/s/541gmwqnhc6o773/arma3%202015-02-27%2016-36-29-994.jpg?dl=0

It´´s to big for playing with friends or pvp Closecombat.

Bugs:

1. Sometimes the items disappear when you put it on the groundand take it back. Happened before first micropatch.

2. White square on dead bodies.

3. Mistakes in trader TALK menus.

4. Sometimes missing trashpile looting animation.

Dont like:

1. I think building items at the traders is to much.

2. Jammer is too armored. 

There are too much female gillie suits. Thats will lead that everebody takes female characters.

Improved sappers now is better.. Can't manage to outsmart them. Today no items disappeared and no animation missing.

Also i managed build a base more then 100 pieces. I thought patch notes says 100 is max

My feedback on the traders having building materials is that a few is ok- 100 is too many. I hadn't asked AWOL about this but I can only assume having a full 100 stock of each item is to help facilitate base build testing, but not being able to sell common items due to the stock being full on all traders feels strange. If it was up to me, I wouldn't stock 100, maybe 20 of certain items to start- don't want to have a scenario where traders are like a base building store, everyone would go there instead of using the systems that were just put in place to gather those materials for free!  In reality the majority of players will take the least path of resistance to what they want to do.

To respond to people saying "x item" is more common and I can't find "y item" that is pretty important feedback to have as the rarity of items will have to be tweaked as time goes on.  I am merely a tester but I appreciate reading honest feedback about loot and other things :D

-Ai drones spawn a lot of times when you are in cities

-Big sapper dont give a warning animation when exploding

-Cant sell items to trader because the limit of 100 is reached

-Tire pile loot spawned in air (this happen to me with smal metal)

some feedback from me and my mates:

bad: 
- way more female ghillies than male ones

- the offroader has more inventory space then HEMTT or other trucks (offroader=4000, trucks=3000 source: wiki)
- jammer limit is too small (I think you can change it at config, but for testing RC it is too small, about 100 items per jammer I think)

bugs: 
- L85A2 is smaller than a magazine for it
- elecronic components can't be selled (it says you can only sell one even if you only want to sell one)

- base kit #1 doesn't show up when placed

When i'm died and respawned my krypto was still with me and also my groupmember could pick it up. (Many times)

I respawned damaged after heli explosion, but my damage indicator was 0. Tried to kill myself but every time happening the same

When i'm died and respawned my krypto was still with me and also my groupmember could pick it up. (Many times)

I respawned damaged after heli explosion, but my damage indicator was 0. Tried to kill myself but every time happening the same

You have to disable and re-enable the debug monitor after you die to update it with the correct information, that may be your problem.