DLC Bypass

Tricks

Hey all,

I was reading the devs latest post on Facebook about 0.3. MGT posted on there that he was excited or something. When I clicked his link to MGT FB site, one of his posts said that his servers allow non-dlc purchasers to be able to fly any dlc chopper. How is this done? U can see in the pic a big red BYPASS on the screen in front of a dlc chopper.

Should have clarified, I don't want too do this I was just curious how he is able too. It seems he breaks all the rules and in turn get the highest population on his server. Even has game sites reviewing Epoch from his server. I'm just a little green.

Hey, what can be done, will be done lol :) and considering yeah by default Epoch spawns about 70% DLC helis (nothing to do with their entry to MANW or anything) either change the heli spawns or make people pay for the dlc, or bypass it for the best of both worlds :D

Hey all,

I was reading the devs latest post on Facebook about 0.3. MGT posted on there that he was excited or something. When I clicked his link to MGT FB site, one of his posts said that his servers allow non-dlc purchasers to be able to fly any dlc chopper. How is this done? U can see in the pic a big red BYPASS on the screen in front of a dlc chopper.

i would wager its just Moveindriver

Hey, what can be done, will be done lol :) and considering yeah by default Epoch spawns about 70% DLC helis (nothing to do with their entry to MANW or anything) either change the heli spawns or make people pay for the dlc, or bypass it for the best of both worlds :D

LOL....I was beginning to thing I was the only conspiracy theorist on here.

And yet here you are asking why People don't buy the dlc when you didn't even buy it either...AND slipped in a shoutout/advertisements to boot!;) well played, sir... Well played... Lol everyone go to that khenji guy!! He's buying everyone dlc!!

And yet here you are asking why People don't buy the dlc when you didn't even buy it either...AND slipped in a shoutout/advertisements to boot! ;) well played, sir... Well played... Lol everyone go to that khenji guy!! He's buying everyone dlc!!

i had not had the game for long and was going to buy it anyways just my mate wanted me to fly his heli for him.

no need to be a jerk about!!

and what do you mean about advertisement he has nothing to advertise

I have the script if someone could help me with using emod and selling mas guns I would trade.

You shouldn't think like this.... Please be that kind and share it on the forums and start topic with your problem... Somebody will help you with it.

I have the script if someone could help me with using emod and selling mas guns I would trade.

You shouldn't think like this.... Please be that kind and share it on the forums and start topic with your problem... Somebody will help you with it.

I agree completely with this, and secondly, that trade is completely 1 sided. All the dlc bypass is, is adding "player moveindriver cursortarget" to an action of some kind (then modifying line 4 of the battleye filters). There is already a thread about the traders and modifying them, however becase people can't edit server files (most people anyway) it was abandoned.