[#100x001] You are not permitted to register a user account with this community.

assasin172

I am using my friend's account, because i simply can't register... I always get error:

[#100x001]  You are not permitted to register a user account with this community.

I wasn't a member here before, so how my USERNAME, EMAIL or IP ADDRESS can be BANNED? ( BTW I have similar problem in Altis Life forums but nowhere else with this system )

I tried it all with different combination above + different devices and browsers.

I texted Administrators and to support email address several times but no one really gives a fuck.

( [email protected] You message for <[email protected]> from 2015/02/09 could not be delivered. 4.4.0 smtp; 104.28.12.65: Socket connect timeout )

And all i wanted was join with my account and share some scripts with community.

What am I supposed to do...?

Try using a different email address, if that doesn't work then your IP is on a blacklist, some large communitys share ban lists with known spammers or arseholes IP addresses, IPB also have or did have a similar system built in.

The problem with IP bans are most IP addys are dynamic, years back it could of been used to spam, now you have it and it's still listed as bad.

I tried different NICKNAMES, IP ADDRESSES, EMAILS ( GMAIL, others.. ), devices, browsers, tor.....

Actually i have shared IP address but, that shouldn't be the problem since i have access to many private IPs and computers.

Our community uses global bans too in IP board and i am registered in some other communities with IP Board...

Moved to off topic since it has nothing to do with A3 Epoch.

That is possibly all the help you're going to get :rolleyes:

What should of been said is " I'll move this to off topic since it has nothing to do with A3 Epoch, but rest assured i'll notify the board admins of this thread, we'll soon have you sorted out :) "

Oh well, I wish you luck anyways, It seems the moderating team have no intention of helping you, hopefully Robio or CrazyMike will see this, they care enough to help.

nobody will ready it in off topic :unsure: <_<

Sorry, there is not much we as mods can do for you here. There may be other complicating problems - for instance, if the forum

is using the IPB spam monitoring service, your IP may be blacklisted - (and if I understand how that service works,

'by regarding a large number of registrations  within a short period of time as an indicator of a probable spammer in action', then I

suspect that possibly a large number of attempts to register may also be regarded as an indicator of a spammer.

Doing a Google search for that error reveals the same problem for lots of people across many different forums and as Robio indicated, it's probably related to antispam measures. IP blacklisted, email services blacklisted, ad blockers causing problems. If the antispam measures were disabled, you could probably register, but they are obviously not going to do that.

Only the forum administrators have that access. Moderators don't have access to create user accounts.

Well yeah i know that, I do have an IP Board but isn't it the moderators job to be the admins eyes and ears ? this could of been fixed for the guy, instead you moved it to off-topic and took no further action.

Only after Robio replied did you do a google search, serve the community and it's members, moderators are not limited to deleting spam posts :)

Well yeah i know that, I do have an IP Board but isn't it the moderators job to be the admins eyes and ears ? this could of been fixed for the guy, instead you moved it to off-topic and took no further action.

Only after Robio replied did you do a google search, serve the community and it's members, moderators are not limited to deleting spam posts :)

I'm pretty sure they board admins aren't going to alter their antispam settings to allow a single person register.

I'm pretty sure they board admins aren't going to alter their antispam settings to allow a single person register.

No but you could of brought it to their attention, the guy shouldn't of had to resort to a VPS to create an account.

Also this single account is all that has been posted, how many others simply give up ? :unsure: although it shouldn't matter if it's 1 or 1000

Well here i am... I was registered my account from France.. I hope that other people won't give up on registering. I know about DEVs being bussy. But there has to be someone reliable and responsible. As you can see there is not even section/category for forum support.

Well here i am... I was registered my account from France.. I hope that other people won't give up on registering. I know about DEVs being bussy. But there has to be someone reliable and responsible. As you can see there is not even section/category for forum support.

Glad you finally made it in. Sorry I couldn't have been of more help. 

Robio