Well here it is guys, at least 14 hours of work, a bunch of coffee and a lot of dedication to making sure the addition is functional, attractive and offers balanced loot spawns to maximize the potential gameplay. It had been specifically designed for Epoch Chernarus in mind.

What is it? 

Well Tikhaya city (named so for its location above Bay Tikahaya on the SW corner of the map) is pretty much what it says on the tin, another city to add to the existing three; Chernogorsk, Electrovodsk and Berezino. It Contains:

- Multiple lootable houses and pubs, 

- Hospital, 

- Fire station,

- Large Railway station,

- Railway car park with multiple salvageable vehicles,

- Gas Station,

- General store,

- Church,

- Large industrial area,  with more scattered around,

- Farm houses scattered on the outskirts,

- Hotel with 360 degree overview on the city,

- Small military encampment.

As mentioned the city is ideally positioned/built to accomodate for many different types of player game style to maximise potential gameplay, whether that be sniping into/out of the city. Close quarters combat in the narrow city streets, hit and run armed vehicle dashes to get supplies and get out quick and anything in between.

Here is a link to the image album containing an overview of the city, and multiple screenshots showcasing the city at ground level so you can see the ridiculous amount of detail I pumped in to get this city perfect: 

http://mechanistvideos.imgur.com/

With code below:

http://pastebin.com/hkGvYMRT

For instructions on installation check out my other thread ----> http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2328-for-all-aspiring-dayz-architects-how-to-make-custom-map-content/ and skip to the end bit about publishing content, editing the exec VM where necessary.

This is a large edit and may be worth adding a custom map marker indicating the location of the city so people know it is there, and please credit any use of the addition. I have taken so much from you guys as you help out me and so many others over the development of this mod, so thanks again guys. Hope you enjoy!  

Aaaaall lootable buddy, I was trying to make a video again, but it is 03:41 here in the UK. Waay to tired, and seen as how I ship out for three months tomorrow I can't see it happening xD 

I will say it is hard to capture it in a bunch of screenshots, I'm real happy about how this one turned out. Just pleased that the amount of effort I put in paid off in the end, and LeBus, you have my condolances about no being a bus :C that must be tough for you :P

Thank for all the kind words guys, I will be flying to Brazil tomorrow to resume my job at sea for three months. Seen as I'm basically stuck on a giant tin can I'll continue to create some new edits to keep myself busy :) They may not be too frequent as i'll only be able to upload them when the satellite signal is good enough to grant some resemblance of internet that isn't an inch of shade better than two pigeons with a length of rope haha.

In the mean time, I hope you Enjoy it!

Some people have got back to me about fps drops in the area, so far this does only seem to be players using low spec PCs or Laptops. If you do get a few complaints about this from your playerbase I can recommend removing some of the trees and haypacks in the file for a quick and easy boost. 

Also, seen as how I don't have any time left I would be grateful if you guys would post a few videos up of gameplay in the area on this to help others get a feel for it if the screenshots don't do it for them :)

Well here it is guys, at least 14 hours of work, a bunch of coffee and a lot of dedication to making sure the addition is functional, attractive and offers balanced loot spawns to maximize the potential gameplay. It had been specifically designed for Epoch Chernarusin mind.

What is it? 

Well Tikhaya city (named so for its location above Bay Tikahaya on the SW corner of the map) is pretty much what it says on the tin, another city to add to the existing three; Chernogorsk, Electrovodsk and Berezino. It Contains:

- Multiple lootable houses and pubs, 

- Hospital, 

- Fire station,

- Large Railway station,

- Railway car park with multiple salvageable vehicles,

- Gas Station,

- General store,

- Church,

- Large industrial area,  with more scattered around,

- Farm houses scattered on the outskirts,

- Hotel with 360 degree overview on the city,

- Small military encampment.

As mentioned the city is ideally positioned/built to accomodate for many different types of player game style to maximise potential gameplay, whether that be sniping into/out of the city. Close quarters combat in the narrow city streets, hit and run armed vehicle dashes to get supplies and get out quick and anything in between.

Here is a link to the image album containing an overview of the city, and multiple screenshots showcasing the city at ground level so you can see the ridiculous amount of detail I pumped in to get this city perfect: 

http://mechanistvideos.imgur.com/

With code below:

http://pastebin.com/hkGvYMRT

For instructions on installation check out my other thread ----> http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2328-for-all-aspiring-dayz-architects-how-to-make-custom-map-content/ and skip to the end bit about publishing content, editing the exec VM where necessary.

This is a large edit and may be worth adding a custom map marker indicating the location of the city so people know it is there, and please credit any use of the addition. I have taken so much from you guys as you help out me and so many others over the development of this mod, so thanks again guys. Hope you enjoy!  

awesome

We have this running on our server if you would like to see it in action.  If you've never played on our server chances are you'll spawn very close to it.  One of the nicest additions for Chernarus I've seen.  Great work!

Glory of War Dayz Epoch

69.65.109.114:2324

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3287-glory-of-war-dayz-epoch-1025103718-ai-banditsheli-patrol500-vehiclespaved-airfieldsroadsadded-citiescavesselfblood/#entry20679

Some of the buildings are off vertical, specifically the Panelak type.

Please add the "setVehicleInit" line to the SQF file for these buildings, or any other that are leaning.  

_this setDir -415.88132;
  _this setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp [0,0,1];";
  _this setPos [1939.5042, 14563.26, -0.068630017];

Beidi file should look as follows:

Add the "INIT" line between the "AZIMUT" and "PARENT" lines.

AZIMUT="-67.231117";
INIT="_this setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp [0,0,1];";";
PARENT="";

Hope this helps dude, you do great work!