let's ride bikes!!

treeees

I do feel that adding bikes would be a huge moral boost for players as most these maps feel like a hiking simulator. Just adding purchasable bikes from trades would be huge. Most of the maps used are way to large to run across and vehicles can be scarse as people sell them to traders. Bikes for epoch!!!

I must admit, I would love a bicycle to be re-introduced. I hate that when a mission spawns and its 8km away by the time I run over to it, it's likely to have been completed or swarming with other players who are lucky enough to be in range. 

Vehicles are too easy to spot and too expensive to risk... a cheap fragile bike would allow players to explore the map a lot more. Right now Altis is huge and im willing to bet more than 60% of players have never explored some of the furthest coastlines because they dont want to run to the middle of no where for 1 hour to have no way of getting back fast enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it was an Epoch built in feature as much as an addon script.

Same as self-blood bag and others.

Admin will have to look for a 3rd party script and add if they so desire the feature.  Talk to your server owners.

If Epoch were going to do anything bike-related.. Some sort of build-a bike with scrap metal would be awesome that you could then pack up and place in your backpack.

• 3 weeks later...

I suggested hoverboards in my thread about suggested buildables for future development. I think it'd be pretty cool to have them and even allow them to fly over water - but with the need of energy packs to fuel them

Yeah I've just been kinda trollin them with it for a while, bring it up every time someone says something about bikes. =p I would think it would be possible, though it might be something to nag BI for, not the Epoch devs lol. I mean, unless someone wants to create their own content pack..

I want a flying Delorean.

Why's it have to fly, bro? That's just ridicubutts.

Yeah, I would like to see a DeLorean though lol. I'd drive it.. to the fut-- well I guess it would be the past either way now. Omg what year is this?

Update: It's definitely 2015, so where's the hoverboards godamnit!

Why's it have to fly, bro? That's just ridicubutts.

Yeah, I would like to see a DeLorean though lol. I'd drive it.. to the fut-- well I guess it would be the past either way now. Omg what year is this?

It's the year when your map is all finished. You should have added more bridges. lolz

• 2 weeks later...