Request: AddAction 0.3.0 ?

Dwarfer

Hi @Dev's

I know this has been discussed in a couple of other post but I am wanting to try and find out if 0.3.0 will have the ability to use addaction with the standard AH.

We do not allow addactions in our AH due to the fact we do not use them for anything. I can see how this could be a problem and will see what we can do to either disable the check or provide a way to whitelist the actions.

Has this been achieved yet ? I know if you use an if admin loop/list you can get it working for people who are registered in the AH script however Joe public still ends up in bans..

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
vbawol

So.. Does this mean it may make it into the next release ? Pretty Please with sugar, ice cream, beer, steak and chocolate on top ?

Would you see this being a whitelist or just "on" "off" if it was to make it to production ? no pressure just wondering. Completely see how it can be an easy hack point so the most secure way would be good :-)

vbawol

So.. Does this mean it may make it into the next release ? Pretty Please with sugar, ice cream, beer, steak and chocolate on top ?

Would you see this being a whitelist or just "on" "off" if it was to make it to production ? no pressure just wondering. Completely see how it can be an easy hack point so the most secure way would be good :-)

yes, a new server build is in testing right now we should know soon if its stable enough for release.