WAI: 1.0.0 - Alpha / Arma 3

itsatrap

only see you loading VEMF missions...

they are working just make sure you have a radio on you to see the mission

or if you use custom loadouts add the radio0 to it so everyone gets the same radio .. this is how i set mine up

Edited by Humpabry

I have a radio quartz. It should be loading this script as I uploaded the .pbo to @epochHive\Addons and I went into my mission.pbo and uploaded the folder in there and added the init line at the bottom I added the battleye filter for the vehicle and then restarted the server is there something in the config i need to turn on ?

from wat i see one of your missions did not spawn because

3:00:20 [VEMF]: DynTownInv: Mission Ended for No Active Radios.

and u must have the mission running because the allow damage kicked in

3:32:38 [VEMF]: AllowDamage Applied to 1 Units.

must have been at least 1 ai on map at that point

Ahh well from what I believe Vamps Missions are random town spawns and do not show on the map? anyway back to this AI, I sent the wrong .rpt lol but in the new .rpt I searched for "wai" and came up with 2 things...

0:22:12 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@EpochHive\addons\a3_epoch_wai.pbo - unknown

0:22:12 Warning Message: Script x\addons\wai\fn_init.sqf not found   <<<-------- I guess this is bad right xD

I notice its looking for wai under addons... should it not be looking for a3_epoch_WAI.pbo\fn_init.sqf or am I supposed to rename the .pbo to WAI.pbo? 

### Installation Instructions
1. Copy a3_epoch_WAI.pbo to your epoch server folder (Arma3\@EpochHive\addons)

a3_epoch_WAI.pbo <--this pbo in EpochHive/Addons (make sure you made it a pbo file and not just putting folder in there)   :)

wai <-- this folder in mission.pbo (chernarus/altis.pbo) etc

add to init.sqf = [] execVM "wai\remote.sqf";

did you add the wai folder to EpochHive/Addons folder? if so thats your problem :)

a3_epoch_WAI.pbo <--this pbo in EpochHive/Addons (make sure you made it a pbo file and not just putting folder in there)   :)

wai <-- this folder in mission.pbo (chernarus/altis.pbo) etc

add to init.sqf = [] execVM "wai\remote.sqf";

did you add the wai folder to EpochHive/Addons folder? if so thats your problem :)

No I did not add the wai folder to the EpochHive/Addons folder I have already said above where I placed all the files... I did exactly what It said on the tin except the tin seems to have lied :D

when you download the file..you open the main folder and it gives you

a3_epoch_WAI

wai

both those folders

right click the a3_epoch_WAI folder and create a3_epoch_WAI.pbo (download pbo manager to do this)

then follow rest of instructions u should be up and running

I know all of that dude and that's exactly what I done :D

In my .rpt it says:

2:12:29 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@EpochHive\addons\wai.pbo - unknown

Its trying to find wai.pbo ? not a3_epoch_WAI.pbo I have tried all sorts dude...

I even currently have these uploaded where I renamed them all just to see if any one of them would load...

a3_epoch_WAI.pbo

wai.pbo

a3_epoch_WAI (folder)

wai (folder) 

No matter what I do it just wont load... I have just deleted it all and redownloaded it incase something didnt download correctly and done it fresh and still the same thing it just wont load it...

add to init.sqf = [] execVM "wai\remote.sqf"; put this on the first line of your init.sqf in the mission pbo, I couldnt get it to work until I done that

First line? Thanks dude I will try that :)

Hmm 

my init has this in there...

if (isServer) then {
fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "addons\LootSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf"; 
LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "addons\LootSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";
execVM "addons\LootSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";
};
{;
"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
systemChat ((_this select 1) select 0);
[
[
[((_this select 1) select 0),"align = 'center' size = '1' font=PuristaBold'],
["","<br/>"],
[((_this select 1) select 1),"align = 'center' size = '0.5'"]
]
] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText2;
VEMFChatMsg = nil;
};
};

[] execVM "wai\remote.sqf";
execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";
[]execVM "custom\playerStatsElite\psConfig.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";
[] execVM "effect.sqf";

Should I put it above If (isServer)? 

2:12:29 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@EpochHive\addons\wai.pbo - unknown

you must have a wai.pbo in there that should not be in there or it would not read it

you did not call it useing [] execVM "wai\remote.sqf" in your init.sqf   ??

read the post above this I show my init its in there.. and no in EpochHive\addons my file is called a3_epoch_WAI.pbo and if you open the pbo you will see, Compile, missions, static, $PREFIX$, config.cpp, config.sqf, fn_init.sqf... so yeah I have not been stupid and placed the one folder in the pbo... I'm pretty confident in saying I know how this all works but somethings wrong and just wont load it :S

First line? Thanks dude I will try that :)

Hmm 

my init has this in there...

if (isServer) then {
fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "addons\LootSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf"; 
LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "addons\LootSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";
execVM "addons\LootSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";
};
{;
"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
systemChat ((_this select 1) select 0);
[
[
[((_this select 1) select 0),"align = 'center' size = '1' font=PuristaBold'],
["","<br/>"],
[((_this select 1) select 1),"align = 'center' size = '0.5'"]
]
] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText2;
VEMFChatMsg = nil;
};
};

[] execVM "wai\remote.sqf";
execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";
[]execVM "custom\playerStatsElite\psConfig.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";
[] execVM "effect.sqf";
[] execVM "wai\remote.sqf" <------------------------------------------here is fine

Should I put it above If (isServer)? 

I opened $PREFIX$ and in side that it says x\addons\wai  is this wrong?

dont touch anything there u will break the mod...

just add the line to your init.sqf mate and should be fine ;)

take some screen shots of your EpochHive/addons + mission.pbo opened (chernarus/altis/panthera) what ever it is and send me em

Humpabry do you know how to get the other missions working they are under bandits\missions\old

I have adjusted the % in the config but dont seem to spawn I have got the nuke, medi camp, rebel base, sniper and Ikea convoy working but can get the others to work

Cheers

Humpabry do you know how to get the other missions working they are under bandits\missions\old

I have adjusted the % in the config but dont seem to spawn I have got the nuke, medi camp, rebel base, sniper and Ikea convoy working but can get the others to work

Cheers

not sure i did not install it just yet..just trying to help dzreakiller get the scripts booting thats all..i shall install it tomorrow :)

Cheers

Old missions is none migrate missions so they will not work, hence the OLD folder