0.3 release : a way to remove m107 and satchels ?

FLT

0.3 release : will there be a way to remove m107 and satchels ?

We are going mad trying to remove this two things from epoch on the 0.2.5.2...  :wacko:

If anyone knows about the new 0.3 loot system... or if anyone knows a way to make a dirty workaround for this on the 0.2.5.2...

Thanx again for all your previous work  ^_^

what's so bad about m107? And what's the difference between it and Lynx? They look the same, use same ammo.. well, I noticed only m107 has higher rate of fire, but the reload time is very long (didn't compare it to Lynx yet).

M107 is bugged. You hard to tell if someone is shooting 50m or 800m away from you, from what I know it´s not been fixed or in any changelog.

Plus that the old weapons takes to little space in your inventory. M107, M249 and M14.

Oh, yeah, about inventory space I noticed, m107 definitely takes up too little space than Lynx for example, which is smaller and takes up practically all backpack.

Not noticed the sound bug?

Sound is extremely important in ARMA3, judging distance and compass degree to shooters and hearing footsteps and so on is vital. The M107 is so bad that it should have been removed or reworked instantly.

Thanx for the replies... but still no real answer... -_- so again, my questions were :

a ) Is there already a way to remove satchels or/and from the actual 0.2.x release ?

b ) Will there be a way to remove satchels or/and m107 from the 0.3 release ?

(not related to weapon rarity or bug fixing, our players community don't want ANY m107 or satchels)

Thanx  :lol:

Thanx for the replies... but still no real answer... -_- so again, my questions were :

a ) Is there already a way to remove satchels or/and from the actual 0.2.x release ?

b ) Will there be a way to remove satchels or/and m107 from the 0.3 release ?

(not related to weapon rarity or bug fixing, our players community don't want ANY m107 or satchels)

Thanx  :lol:

From the information available now, it cannot be done in the current patch and it doesn't seem like it will be possible in the next one.