[REQUEST] Single Currency for Vehicle Key Changer?

Hi all,

I've been searching the forums here for some kind of adaptation to Otter's Key Changer script, but I have had no success in finding one that successfully works for the current version. Could someone with more advanced scripting skills than I try to figure out a way to do this, or at least give me a push in the right direction? Thanks guys.

And if you are unsure of the script mentioned above, here is a link to it:

-Oprama

I saw this. I had the same problem as this person: "When i run this, it takes the money, but no longer changes keys." -physbo The script runs and executes, however it just takes my money and the new key doesn't work for both vehicles, only the original one. This post was also made for v1.3, not the current version which is 1.4. Thank you for posting this, but this isn't quite what I'm looking for.

-Oprama

Did it work for you?

Sorry for not replying. I was unable to get it to accept my coins, it told me I was trying to trick the system and disabled the ability. The ability to claim vehicles did not show up also. Is this set up to work with soul's version of single currency? Thanks!

Sorry for not replying. I was unable to get it to accept my coins, it told me I was trying to trick the system and disabled the ability. The ability to claim vehicles did not show up also. Is this set up to work with soul's version of single currency? Thanks!

It is setup for single currency 3.0 but should be cross compatible with souls currency. In the init file did you change the cost of both options? and did you leave the costs in quotes? Any errors showing up? Maybe souls currency stores currency with quotes, not sure tho...

It is setup for single currency 3.0 but should be cross compatible with souls currency. In the init file did you change the cost of both options? and did you leave the costs in quotes? Any errors showing up? Maybe souls currency stores currency with quotes, not sure tho...

Let me try installing Single Currency 3.0 on my server and I'll see if it works then.

Let me try installing Single Currency 3.0 on my server and I'll see if it works then.

I have Single Currency working on my server with your 2 scripts added, but they did not show me a scroll wheel option. I tested it with the original files first and they worked fine. Any reason this is happening?

I have Single Currency working on my server with your 2 scripts added, but they did not show me a scroll wheel option. I tested it with the original files first and they worked fine. Any reason this is happening?

Can you upload your mission file somewhere so I can look at it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/54u6hcqyfkdwazj/Mission.rar?dl=0 

I packed it into a rar file. I have this somewhat working on my server, it gives me the option to combine the keys but it doesn't take the coins away. I don't get the option to claim vehicles either.

Well it looks just like my file only difference I see is in the VehicleKeyChanger_init.sqf the addactions point towards the Custom folder which yours is custom without the capitalization.

• 2 weeks later...