computermancer

I am getting this clientside:

6:37:12 Error in expression < ((_hasEPEH == "NEVER")) then {[] spawn cm_EPEH_Loop;[] spawn cm_EP_LOOP;};

[]>
 6:37:12   Error position: <cm_EPEH_Loop;[] spawn cm_EP_LOOP;};

[]>
 6:37:12   Error Undefined variable in expression: cm_epeh_loop
 6:37:12 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\onPlayerRespawn.sqf, line 49

Here's my onPlayerRespawn.sqf

if (!isDedicated and hasInterface) then 
{
	waitUntil {alive vehicle player};	
	waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};			

// Activate AutoLockPicker
	[] execVM "custom\AutoLockPicker.sqf";	
	systemchat("AutoLockPicker activated...");

};
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//START EARPLUGS CODE

waitUntil {vehicle player == player};
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};

_OPRbreathing = alive player;
		_OPRtrig=true;
		_OPRdude = player;

while {_OPRtrig} do {

sleep 0.001;

if (_OPRbreathing) then {
						_OPRstartingpos = position player;
						sleep 0.001;
						_OPRposition = position _OPRdude;

_OPRstationary = _OPRstartingpos select 0 == _OPRposition select 0 && _OPRstartingpos select 1 == _OPRposition select 1;

if (_OPRstationary) then {} else {_OPRtrig=false;};

};
			};

uisleep 1;

if (isNil {player getVariable "Has_EPEH_Loop"}) then {player setVariable["Has_EPEH_Loop", "NEVER"];};

5 fadeSound 1;
earplugsout=true;	
SuperFunEPEHVariable = false;
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

_hasEPEH = player getVariable "Has_EPEH_Loop";
if ((_hasEPEH == "NEVER")) then {[] spawn cm_EPEH_Loop;[] spawn cm_EP_LOOP;};	

[] spawn {cmKeyPress = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == cmEarplugs_hotkeyDIKCodeNumber) then {[] call cm_Earplugs_FUNc;};"];};

//cmEARPLUGS CODE END

Hi. Tks for the script.

Is EPAH (Epoch AntiHack) enabled and if yes, are you an EPAH Admin? Evidently, only EPAH admins can use this 'KeyDown' and EPAH need to be enabled on the server.

I have the same problem than Paul. EPAH is disabled and my mate isn't admin in my server.

#30 "PlayerKilled.sqf"

5 fadeSound 1;
earplugsout = true;
removeAllActions inCaseofDeath;
removeAllActions theOneTrueName;
inCaseo"

Do you have an idea to stop this kick please?

Okay, so I have added all the BE filters that came up on my vanilla test server.

All the player death filters have been added. 

I am not an admin in my EPAH settings. Everything I tested was as non-admin.

I turned off my EPAH and it works just fine. I turned on my EPAH and it all works except when you press f4 (or w/e key you choose) nothing happens.

So if you are using the EPAH on your server, you can use this and nothing bad will happen. 

EDIT: I am adding a toggle feature for people using EPAH. It will be the first option in the config file.

Okay, so I have added all the BE filters that came up on my vanilla test server.

I turned off my EPAH and it works just fine. I turned on my EPAH and it all works except when you press f4 (or w/e key you choose) nothing happens.

So if you are using the EPAH on your server, you can use this and nothing bad will happen. 

If you want peace of mind, I guess you can add // to this line at the bottom of onPlayerRespawn.sqf:

// [] spawn {cmKeyPress = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == cmEarplugs_hotkeyDIKCodeNumber) then {[] call cm_Earplugs_FUNc;};"];};

Good work CM, keep it up.

is default and log-only BE filters in case you need it. Also I started on a basic GUI, if it produces any useful output I will be happy to share so you can assign your functions to it :D

Good work CM, keep it up.

is default and log-only BE filters in case you need it. Also I started on a basic GUI, if it produces any useful output I will be happy to share so you can assign your functions to it :D

Like a dialog that pops up to give players options? I was considering something like that too.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Like a dialog that pops up to give players options? I was considering something like that too.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

yup. if you hit ESC at the bottom right corner there's the Arma 3 GUI editor giving WYSIWYG editor for GUIs. If you play with it you can make some basic GUI work relatively quick but it's a bit lacking they say.

pros suggest reading the basics on arma GUI concept (safezones, absolute area etc.) before going to the GUI otherwise you may not succeed in creating what you want they say.

I was trying to stay away from this time consuming task but you can't run forever ehiehihi

keyDown (above) being blocked by EPAH was the last drop. in my experience GUI works every single time. so once we have a GUI hopefully we can leave the drama behind.

if you just want two buttons you can skip all the time consuming learning though. just grab one of the existing solutions on BI forums. that's what I tried initially but it seems I need more buttons now so have to design myself :(

EDIT: I am adding a toggle feature for people using EPAH. It will be the first option in the config file.

Thanks for the filters

Hi All,

Does some one has the earplug installed with Infistar?

It seems that when players join they see the Earplug menu for a few seconds and then it gets removed.

And admins don't seem to have this problem.

Does some one knows which check I need to disable to fix this?

Many Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have infistar, so I can't really help.

Ahh, Thats to bad.

I have attached the config file that is currently used by Infistar. Maybe some one else already got this sorted.

/* Use Loaded Check(s) */ _AHL = false; /* true or false */ /* "AH NOT LOADED ON PLAYER" - Recommended strongly to use but might kick gameboy players. */

/* _timedif for _AHL */ _TDI = 65; /* 45 - 300 */ /* only used if "_AHL = true;" -> takes longer to detect if the AH is loaded on a player or not. */

/* Local Vehicle Check */ _LVC = true; /* true or false */ /* 10.03.2015 - changed the Local Vehicle Chech (has always been on true by default so far) */

/* check Addons/Patches */ _CPC = false; /* true or false */ /* gets all running addons from their config entries on the server and checks if each client has the same. CBA/Soundmods might need this disabled. */

/* unitRecoil checks */ _URC = true; /* true or false */ /* checks unitRecoilCoefficient and resets default unitRecoilCoefficient */

/* Use BadFile check */ _UBF = false; /* true or false */ /* Scriptscan pops up with message: "Scan completed, badcontent.sqf not found" */

/* Use BadVar check */ _UBV = true; /* true or false */

/* Use Second Var check */ _UV2 = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - checks vars */

/* _UV2 content scan */ _V2C = true; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - checks the content of vars */

/* Use Controls Check */ _CC2 = true; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - checks controls */

/* Use CheatEngine check*/ _UCE = true; /* true or false */

/* Use on(Un)Load check */ _UOL = false; /* true or false */

/* Use Memoryhack check */ _UMH = true; /* true or false */

/* Notification check */ _UNC = true; /* true or false */ /* _UNC = false; on AltisLife! */

/* Use MPInterrupt check*/ _UMP = false; /* true or false */

/* Check GearMenu CTRLs */ _GCC = false; /* true or false */ /* Will announce BadControls count on D602 - if the gear menu has an increased or lower control count (Epoch = 87, AltisLife = 82) */

/* Check CTRLs on D00 */ _C00 = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - will announce BadControls count on IDD 0 or BadControl and a number */

/* Check CTRLs on D12 */ _C12 = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - will announce BadControls count on IDD 12 or BadControl and a number */

/* Check CTRLs on D18 */ _C18 = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - will announce BadControls count on IDD 18 or BadControl and a number */

/* Check CTRLs on D24 */ _C24 = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - will announce BadControls count on IDD 24 or BadControl and a number */

/* Check CTRLs on D46 */ _C46 = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - will announce BadControls count on IDD 46 or BadControl and a number */

/* Check CTRLs on D70 */ _C70 = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - will announce BadControls count on IDD 70 or BadControl and a number */

/* Change MpFramework */ _MPF = true; /* true or false */ /* Esepcially important to protect AltisLife */

/* Check Actions Plr */ _CAP = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - only logs to Surveillancelog so far */

/* Remove Actions Plr */ _OAP = false; /* true or false */ /* Remove ALL Actions on Player Object: (mousewheel actions) needs to be false for AltisLife for e.g. gathering */

/* Remove Actions Objs */ _OAO = true; /* true or false */ /* Remove ALL Actions on Objects near Player: (mousewheel actions) needs to be false when using e.g. IgiLoad */

/* Check Attached Objs */ _CAO = true; /* true or false */ /* needs to be false when using e.g. IgiLoad */

/* Forbid VON Sidechat */ _VON = false; /* true or false */ /* talking on sidechat will put out a warning and punish the player */

/* Use Anti Teleport */ _UAT = true; /* true or false */ /* _UAT = false; on AltisLife! */

/* Chat-Vote Day/Night */ _VDN = true; /* true or false */

/* Check Vision Mode */ _CVM = true; /* true or false */

/* Force Terrain Grid ? */ _FTG = 45; /* 50, 25, 12.5 */ /* if set to 50 grass will be very low for better client FPS.. default is 25 ~45 is good performance and grass :) */

/* check view distance */ _CVD = true; /* true or false */ /* if the viedistance is not 1600 - ban. */

/* check cameraOn */ _CCO = true; /* true or false */ /* Needs to be false so cops on AltisLife can use UAV/drones */

/* Use check_player.dll */ _KKC = false; /* true or false */ /* VAC BAN CHECK: get the dll here www.killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-get_friends-check_player-logic/ and put it into the arma3 folder on the server (probably the root). implemented it cause several people asked me to.. credits to kkid! */

/* Use Anti Glitch */ _UAG = true; /* true or false */ /* a try to stop glitching through walls on Epoch */

/* Remove MapClick */ _OMC = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true Removes custom MapClick -> "onMapSingleClick '';" */

/* Revert Keybinds */ _RCK = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true Removes custom Keybinds and sets back the default ones */

/* Revert MouseWheel */ _RMW = true; /* true or false */ /* recommended: true Removes custom MouseWheelbins and sets back the default ones */

/* revert onEachFrame */ _REF = true; /* true or false */ /* AltisLife uses this for PlayerTags - so it should be _REF = false; on AltisLife */

/* Map Icon Check */ _MIC = true; /* true or false */ /* Needs to be false on some WasteLand versions */

/* Remove All Mines */ _RAM = false; /* true or false */

/* Remove All UAVs */ _RUS = false; /* true or false */

/* onEachFrame function */ _rOEF = {}; /* this needs to be CODE */

/* revert allowDamage */ _RAD = false; /* true or false */ /* if you have safezones using "player allowDamage false;" or similar.. set _RAD = false; */

/* HandleDamage check */ _HDC = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental + Epoch only* - probably publicVariableServer spam but no more godmode hackers. */

/* Revert HandleDamage */ _RHD = false; /* true or false */ /* Needs to be false for Paintball script */

/* Use EH_Fired check */ _EHF = false; /* true or false */ /* Some mods revert the EventHandlers by default and can cause problems with this check. Tested on Epoch and AltisLife. */

/* custom _EHF Function */ _customFiredEventhandler = {}; /* this needs to be CODE */

/* Remove Hit Handler */ _REH = true; /* true or false */ /* Needs to be false for Paintball script */

/* Revert InventoryOpen */ _RIO = true; /* true or false */ /* Sets the custom InventoryOpened Handler for AltisLife only - don't mind this option if you are on a different mod. */

/* Revert Killed EH */ _RKH = true; /* true or false */

/* "" Respawn Handler */ _RRH = true; /* true or false */ /* Needs to be false for some custom loadout scripts */

/* mod PlayerDisconnect */ _OPD = true; /* true or false */

/* mod PlayerConnect */ _OPC = true; /* true or false */

/* custom _OPC Function */ _customOnPlayerConnected = ''; /* this needs to be a STRING - Example: _customOnPlayerConnected = '[_uid] spawn YOUR_FUNCTION;'; */

Hi All,

Yes I removed the following and that fixed the problem for me.

/*  Revert Keybinds      */ _RCK = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended:  true  Removes custom Keybinds and sets back the default ones */
/*  Revert MouseWheel    */ _RMW = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended:  true  Removes custom MouseWheelbins and sets back the default ones */
/*  Revert Keybinds      */ _RCK = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended:  true  Removes custom Keybinds and sets back the default ones */
/*  Revert MouseWheel    */ _RMW = false; /* true or false */ /* recommended:  true  Removes custom MouseWheelbins and sets back the default ones */

Thanks!

Computermancer, been a minute since I visited this thread.

Great to see you and MGM working together on some improvements!

Good shit man.

yeah totally.

CM, I want to buy volume license for auto-self-toggling earplugs for all Transport for Arma Taxis, Buses, and Helicopters.

First order 2000 units. Terms half now half on delivery.

Or I can give you a custom GUI in return if you prefer so :D