An Ex MGT Admin speaks out

Razorman

From what I gather he caught it happening. Confronted them, doing the right thing. Then had his admin removed. Technically any income you make you're supposed to report to taxes right? Not all costs are going to the server and if its being paid out then it is no longer a community but an actual business?

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

No, he was quite happy with billions being donated while admin, he then had a fall out over admins abusing powers and suddenly it becomes something that as an accountant bothers him, so now he's contacting the Inland Revenue.

Also we don't know the circumstances of these "logs" nor do we know if they are real. Chances are seeing all the stories of the corrupt stuff from MGT I would be happy to believe the story.

*puts tinfoil hat on*

Well that pretty much makes the entire discussion and topic moot then. He can't prove what hes' saying is true nor can MGT. People still takes sides because shit storming is fun.

In the end, who gives a shit. God damn..

S1fSk.gif

I spent 95% of my time playing as a genuine player, only using admin powers (except one time when I went postal lol) to assist players when needed, always bothered me having that much power, as for the money they are getting for free, others need to know its a lot, we all have to pay taxes, why shouldn't they?

M3, i've had my own server, did pretty well for a while, I also became corrupted by the power lol. I didn't let others take it over lol.

Copy paste:

Sent: 19 February 2015 22:32

To: Razorman

Subject: Re: Dave please help?

Do you know how hard it is to get admins who will be on the server, not killing players and doing stuff? Pretty hard, Zarbon is controversial yes, but I merely told you to deal with him as he was talking with the people in dispute, I took no role in it and pointed you

towards him.

On 19/02/2015 22:19, Razorman wrote:

Awsome!

Then you’ll have nothing to worry about & I’ll be forced to retract what I posted.

I’ll cc you in to whatever I send & to whomever tomorrow, that will verify your association & allow you fair reply.

You forget/overlook the real issues here, fairness, despite my actions I hurt no legitimate player, I reacted badly for sure but after provocation by apparently bannable glitching behaviour, we can all react badly on occasion & apologies were made, I took the punishment of admin revoke. I didnt hack their bases , but they sure as hell did ours after we took a few pot-shots at them.

I’ve enjoyed your servers for a long time but this kind of blatant disregard & “give not a shit about” attitude allowing this kind of gameplay/treatment toward loyal supporters is for want of a better word is.. shit.

Others have complained to you about this as well, I mean the “Zarbon” guy, really?

A lot of time & effort is given to MGT by quality players & you allow it to be ruined by imbecilic admins, killing a few times fine, destroying something that gives “real” players a long term investment (yes it’s a game but u were a gamer before admin fever took over, been there remember?).

Hell you even have well known devs abusing & killing fresh spawns..

If it is “your” server you can’t control it, take a closer look at who is running it with you & why, you allowed me too close & too fast as an example, this is the internet after all..

Perhaps if we’d had an adult conversation it wouldn’t have gone this way.

Still I enjoy a challenge & as I’ll now have all this screen time I may as well put it to good use.

Regards,

Raz.

Ps: Gotta love Tor Browser ;)

Your posts m8, this is the internet....... Shall I make some too?

Looks like someone accidentally posted his admin abuse reports to general forum. << Ups...

Looks like i accidentally posted a link to that thread << Ups...

http://www.mgtrolls.eu/forum/m/12045571/viewthread/19700394-ex-admin-razorman/page/1

Edit: I probablly edited Ejin Database as well.

Damage limitations, slow but well put together, bed now, watch for breaking news ;)

lol, what else would they write...