An Ex MGT Admin speaks out

Razorman

Dear players,

just to let you all know that playing on any MGT server is unbalanced & unfair, the main admins, Zarbon especially have buddy's that they allow to glitch & assist in hacking your bases.

I was banned form being an admin after I caught them doing it & went postal using my admin powers to kill the glitchers, they didn't like it.

I was then glitched by one of Zarbons buddies,, Slayer, he proceeded to ruin a base we had spent 50+ hours building.

Best advice, don't play on MGT if u want fairness, if u don't mind then that's cool but be warned.

Also my day job is as a chartered accountant, I've decided to see what my friends at the Inland revenue think about all this free money MGT has been getting from unsuspecting player donations/purchases, while I was an admin I was copied in to all of the PayPal donations across all servers & the amount is mind boggling!

You'll notice on the MGT home page that the donation totals received have been removed, they had to because it was getting embarrassing, lets hope Dave & the boys have saved some pennies for all that unpaid tax.

Playing on MGT?

Buyer beware.

Nice Job Razorman!  Not the easiest thing to do having to blow the whistle.  I know I have had my fair share of times that I've had to burn people, but integrity is everything.  I applaud you.  Unfortunately now comes the fun part having to eat crow and trying to save face from all the haters, cheaters, and script kiddies that will be upset that this has been made public and will try to discredit you.  Regardless, you did the right thing and hopefully the wrong doings will come back on them to those that are holding all the guilty cards.

Stay strong.

This isnt really the place for hanging out your dirty washing about whichever server you are/were part of dude.

Regardless of what the situation at MGT is/was, your post just seems like a butthurt ex-admin who got caught out abusing his privileges and is now coming with some story about he said she said and this happened trying to discredit your ex-associates and score some brownie points.

I'd trust log files sooner than some dirty washing forum post over anything anyone posts on the internet.

TLDR;

If you have a problem with a community, take it up with them, keep your bickering off these forums

I'm sure communities with fair and honest admins will love to get you in ! I wouldn't mind if you would hang out with us for a while and see if we have mutual affection :) And I'm sure others would too, if they're prepared to host a whsitleblower and take the shitstorm coming from it.

This isnt really the place for hanging out your dirty washing about whichever server you are/were part of dude.

Regardless of what the situation at MGT is/was, your post just seems like a butthurt ex-admin who got caught out abusing his privileges and is now coming with some story about he said she said and this happened trying to discredit your ex-associates and score some brownie points.

I'd trust log files sooner than some dirty washing forum post over anything anyone posts on the internet.

TLDR;

If you have a problem with a community, take it up with them, keep your bickering off these forums

i don't trust log file on the web i can easy create a false one....

Sure I'm butthurt lol,lost a server & some buddies I've played for a long time, nearly 2 years but I have some cohones, I like to say it like it is, not the place to let other gamers of the same mindset know?

Then where the hell is? The moon?

Oh & being an admin? ruins the gameplay don't do it ;)

Glad I'm back on this side of the fence, there are still a few good server left where the admins do give a shit.

Just beware & understand your "donations" & in game purchases are buying a lot of toys, if u get good treatment fine, my experience says you wont.

Updates TF ;)

I already knew MGT admins were corrupt as fuck.. BT crew stream sniped a friend of mine, which we had evidence of and the admins just laughed at us, despite stream sniping being on the listed rules on their site. A few days after this they made one of the stream snipers an admin.. lol.. can tell you we left promtly after this and have never looked back since.

Kudos to you OP for sharing this, it's about time these badmins were exposed for what they are.

So you're grassing them to the inland revenue after being removed as admin, while you were admin you said nothing :unsure: some people could see that as you being rather butt hurt.

From what I gather he caught it happening. Confronted them, doing the right thing. Then had his admin removed. Technically any income you make you're supposed to report to taxes right? Not all costs are going to the server and if its being paid out then it is no longer a community but an actual business?

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

M3, i've had my own server, did pretty well for a while, I also became corrupted by the power lol. I didn't let others take it over lol.

Copy paste:

Sent: 19 February 2015 22:32
To: Razorman
Subject: Re: Dave please help?

Do you know how hard it is to get admins who will be on the server, not killing players and doing stuff? Pretty hard, Zarbon is controversial yes, but I merely told you to deal with him as he was talking with the people in dispute, I took no role in it and pointed you
towards him.

On 19/02/2015 22:19, Razorman wrote:

Awsome!

Then you’ll have nothing to worry about & I’ll be forced to retract what I posted.

I’ll cc you in to whatever I send & to whomever tomorrow, that will verify your association & allow you fair reply.

You forget/overlook the real issues here, fairness, despite my actions I hurt no legitimate player, I reacted badly for sure but after provocation by apparently bannable glitching behaviour, we can all react badly on occasion & apologies were made, I took the punishment of admin revoke. I didnt hack their bases , but they sure as hell did ours after we took a few pot-shots at them.

I’ve enjoyed your servers for a long time but this kind of blatant disregard & “give not a shit about” attitude allowing this kind of gameplay/treatment toward loyal supporters is for want of a better word is.. shit.

Others have complained to you about this as well, I mean the “Zarbon” guy, really?

A lot of time & effort is given to MGT by quality players & you allow it to be ruined by imbecilic admins, killing a few times fine, destroying something that gives “real” players a long term investment (yes it’s a game but u were a gamer before admin fever took over, been there remember?).

Hell you even have well known devs abusing & killing fresh spawns..

If it is “your” server you can’t control it, take a closer look at who is running it with you & why, you allowed me too close & too fast as an example, this is the internet after all..

Perhaps if we’d had an adult conversation it wouldn’t have gone this way.

Still I enjoy a challenge & as I’ll now have all this screen time I may as well put it to good use.

Regards,

Raz.

Ps: Gotta love Tor Browser ;)

Im so glad you posted this topic...

http://puu.sh/g4b2P/c7dc0182f4.txt

Im sure you needed all that.

Oh and this

http://puu.sh/g4beX/d4b3bc82dd.png

Have fun ;)

Also we don't know the circumstances of these "logs" nor do we know if they are real. Chances are seeing all the stories of the corrupt stuff from MGT I would be happy to believe the story.

*puts tinfoil hat on*