Duping Fix in next patch?

CrazyCorky

If the duping has been fixed in the next patch will clothes be allowed to hold items once again? If so will we be allowed to use all the uniforms available from Arma?

I know some of them we can't due to the side we're on. But it would be nice to use stuff like the MTP and others! I miss seeing all the uniforms!

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, new clothes!!! Maybe this way we will attract more players from DayZ SA and repopulate Epoch. But seriously, it should be possible to hold something in clothes too, not just swings :/

If the uniforms are pristine, and there's rotten fruit to find, we'll attract all of the DayZ Bored Alone players.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25418

Theres the link for unlock uniforms mod, its pretty cool & we offer it on our servers. 

We are trying to add different outfits and make exclusions in the BE filters for them now but players would need to download extra files to use them.

i dont think this lets you store gear on your clothes tho!! witch i think people in this thread was loking for.

the only gear I want in Epoch in terms of clothing is black clothing. Wetsuit just isn't black enough. I saw a very neat black costume (including vest) in BR mod, so would love if developers maybe ported or aded something of their own.

Same. I agree though, if duping isn't an issue it would be nice to be able to put items in clothing, even though that's partially why they created the satchels.

Some backpacks when you add them to loot list are duping explosives on every players relog no matter what (empy/full backpack)....

And with MAS Weapons when there are some weapons forced with scopes/silencer... On relog or restart is that scope/silencer duped even in lockbox, backpack, vest....

( because class is with scope and silencer and you remove them ( class dont change ) or server try to remove them on restart it makes copy of attachments and item have attachments  because in DB is saved attachments and weapons class is saved with attachments)

I think devs fixed all mentioned things by just reclass a few clothes and deny adding stuff to them, also weapons with attachments. and of course everything that is duping something.

But its really not the solution... And makes ARMA smaller unnecessarily than it should be.

They also want to run "vanilla epoch code" to ensure that weird bugs will not come out and i am fine with it but in this case it looks like kind of cover-up of incapability / laziness or just delaying problems...