Is there something to prevent players from logging out near bankers? Disconnect coin duping is becoming an issue.

I'm unfamiliar with this dupe but couldn't it be fixed with the losing connection dupe fix that is used for safes?

This is what i used. From a post in early january. was confused by pervious posts this one helped me the best. The post from Syco

I believe Im actually already using that. I believe the problem is two fold. My banks are NPC's and not objects and Im not entirely sure they are "losing connection" when they dupe. I spectated a guy doing it and I couldn't exactly tell what he was doing but he definitely wasn't losing connection. I think he just logged to the lobby and back during a crucial moment. I think just preventing people from logging out (to the lobby) in a banker area, without making it a safe zone would be best.

I'm sure theres a way to enter in worldspace and make it like a trader city. (You would be able to call it anything you like I Imagine)   "You can not log out in a banking zone"..or whatever

Like when u join a fresh epoch map and it still wont let u log off in stary even though there isn't a safezone.

I can't help you with that sorry. I'm not that good with it yet, but I do have a friend I can ask so I'll post back tomorrow if I have anything for you

I'm sure theres a way to enter in worldspace and make it like a trader city. (You would be able to call it anything you like I Imagine)   "You can not log out in a banking zone"..or whatever

Like when u join a fresh epoch map and it still wont let u log off in stary even though there isn't a safezone.

I can't help you with that sorry. I'm not that good with it yet, but I do have a friend I can ask so I'll post back tomorrow if I have anything for you

That's handled in the mission.sqm, the problem is my safe zone script also reads from the mission.sqm  So if I add a sensor it'll automatically make it a safe zone.