[WIP] UPDATING, Major Overhaul. Preview

Leigham

Currently, you can't do "player addaction" without causing issues with EPAH. But they said they may be working on a whitelist for us in the next update in couple weeks.

Checkout my if you want to see want to see a working salvage script, I havent shared the files, but you can rip it off my server if you'd like

I will share my code once I have it refined some more and the new update comes out to make sure it's compatible.

Your best bet right now to have an action menu without issues would most likely be to create a dialog you can open with a keypress.

Checkout my to see a dialog box in action. (uses F3) to make it come up)

apparently the download link is already 6 days down, could someone provide the pbo long, only until "Leigham" comes back ? Please :D

or can someone please just post there menu(acctionmenu), please :D

hey,

how do I get these messages out ?

YNYy1Em.jpg

the people are not banned, but it makes laggs, the addaction spamed the logs so hart, that make laggs and dysnc ?!?

so how to disseble it ?

my epochAH.hpp:

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true;                     // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_cfgPatchesCheck = false;             // cfgPatches (AddOn Check)
antihack_PVSPrefix = "EPAH_";                 // used to help whitelist pveh variables in BE without BEC and watchdog, leave blank to use no prefix.
antihack_cfgPatchesCfg[] = {};                 // 0 == BAN - 1 = LOG
antihack_ahInitAuthCfg[] = {};                 // 0 == BAN - 1 = LOG, 90 = ban or log if anti hack is not started in 90 seconds
antihack_whitelistedCfgPatches[] = {"AiA_Worlds_Author","AiA_Worlds_Grid",,"cba_ui_helper","cba_main","cba_main_a3","cba_xeh_a3"}; //whitelisted cfgPatches for AiA TP
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {};                 // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
antihack_banReason = "EpochMod.com Autoban";
antihack_checkFiles[] = {                    //script check, leave it blank to disable it
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\EPOCH_onEachFrame.sqf", "EPOCH_onEachFrame"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};

// i removed every check but and every log, but he log all the time ?

• 2 weeks later...

Got it all working now after countless BE filters added, only issue I have is sometimes it does not spawn the vehicle which could be world limit issue, working with non epoch vehicles so it's still buggy.

Can you please share the needed BE Filters? I'm getting kicked for #USER:ActionMenu

Edit:

Figured it out, make the following line 12 of your scripts.txt

7 showCommandingMenu !="showCommandingMenu \"#USER:ActionMenu\";"

Edit 2: I still need to know how to incorporate player removeAction into the filters

• 4 weeks later...