How to add 50.cal to DZMS

hey guys, 

so me and my friend wanna add 50 .cal to DZMS.

I tried to spawn in the machine gun as a building(vehicle) in missions,

and they do spawn in, but seems like the AIs don't use it.

Is there a way to spawn it with an AI using it 

or can't do this on DZMS?

This is what I add in each mission sql:

i add in "_gunner" in private

private ["_missName","_coords","_base1","_base2","_base3","_base4","_base5","_base6","_base7","_base8","_base9","_base10","_base11","_base12","_base13","_base14","_base15","_base16","_base17","_veh1","_vehicle","_crate","_gunner"];

then i add in spawn in gunner as a building before spawn in AI units

//gunner
_gunner=createVehicle ["M2StaticMG",[(_coords select 0) - 7.5078, (_coords select 1) + 7.2578,0],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

Once again, the machine gun do spawn in, and player can use it, but the AI don't use it

DZMS is just arma  code.

It deosn make it different then any other code... alls the same code, units, game.

first, that line u posted can never work

_gunnercreateVehicle

whats that? xD

a variable? a command? ^^

after u spawned vehicle, u create an AI and u assign it as driver of the vehicle.

DZMS is just arma  code.

It deosn make it different then any other code... alls the same code, units, game.

first, that line u posted can never work

_gunnercreateVehicle

whats that? xD

a variable? a command? ^^

after u spawned vehicle, u create an AI and u assign it as driver of the vehicle.

oh yeah i typed it wrong i, :P

what i put in is this 

//gunner
_gunner= createVehicle ["M2StaticMG",[(_coords select 0) - 7.5078, (_coords select 1) + 7.2578,0],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

I sent TheVampire a PM this was his reply:

To modify the missions to add 50cals wouldn't be impossible.

You need to create the turret, make it so the server doesn't delete it, then find a nearby AI, shove the AI into it with moveInGunner, and then lock it so players can't use it once the AI is dead.

Have a Look at this: https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem/issues/5

Quote:

Will need to be a new version of DZMSSpawnAI, most likely DZMSSpawnTurret.

Usage: [Position, Direction]
[[0,0,0],180]

I sent TheVampire a PM this was his reply:

To modify the missions to add 50cals wouldn't be impossible.

You need to create the turret, make it so the server doesn't delete it, then find a nearby AI, shove the AI into it with moveInGunner, and then lock it so players can't use it once the AI is dead.

Have a Look at this: https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem/issues/5

Quote:

Will need to be a new version of DZMSSpawnAI, most likely DZMSSpawnTurret.

Usage: [Position, Direction]

[[0,0,0],180]

oh ok thanks, yeah i did see that he said the AI gunner would be added in future. 

hopefully i can figure it out but mostly i won't be able to :P

Maybe i Should have posted the whole reply not just a part of it here is the complete reply i dont think DZMS has a future could be wrong lol.

It was a planned feature for a future version but when DZMS 1.1 came out Arma 3 Epoch was announced and I became busy on other things.

To modify the missions to add 50cals wouldn't be impossible. You need to create the turret, make it so the server doesn't delete it, then find a nearby AI, shove the AI into it with moveInGunner, and then lock it so players can't use it once the AI is dead.

Maybe i Should have posted the whole reply not just a part of it here is the complete reply i dont think DZMS has a future could be wrong lol.

It was a planned feature for a future version but when DZMS 1.1 came out Arma 3 Epoch was announced and I became busy on other things.

To modify the missions to add 50cals wouldn't be impossible. You need to create the turret, make it so the server doesn't delete it, then find a nearby AI, shove the AI into it with moveInGunner, and then lock it so players can't use it once the AI is dead.

Ok thanks :D