UI assistance...

Saisen

So.... In arma3 I can snipe just fine, I can range in my gun's distance with pageup/down with no issues. In Epoch....my little meter near my gun display for my ranging, isnt there.... I've reinstalled Epoch and Arma3 just to see, and still nothing. My husband who just installed Arma3 and Epoch today has it no problem... any idea's what my files may be missing for that to be gone?

No I've not rearranged my HUD though I did screw around with it then reset it just  to be sure, but still nothing. Testing it out once more on King of the Hill with my Epoch mod off, and my ranging meter was there just fine. Seems to only be Epoch that has that issue but my whole group and my husband all have their ranging meters, so they are thinking it has something to do with perhaps a corrupt/missing file in my Epoch folder... bahhh

No I've not rearranged my HUD though I did screw around with it then reset it just  to be sure, but still nothing. Testing it out once more on King of the Hill with my Epoch mod off, and my ranging meter was there just fine. Seems to only be Epoch that has that issue but my whole group and my husband all have their ranging meters, so they are thinking it has something to do with perhaps a corrupt/missing file in my Epoch folder... bahhh

can you give us some pictures so we can have a look ?