I need helping testing my new scripts

computermancer

I am working on a script to allow players to salvage some scrap metal and repair parts from vehicles. 

However, I  need another player to join the server to help me test the variables and make sure evreyone sees the same stuff.

My roommate is not home, and I would really like to move forward with this script.

Any help would be great.

You can reach me on steam. My name on steam is:

Computermancer, but at the moment, I think the name says Grendel.

Thanks guys.

I am also on teamspeak alot.

ts.purplesmoke.info

From the info:

"You can now bash persistent wrecks of vehicles/rocks and get scrap metal from them"

That's not what I am working on, I am working on making it possible to salvage metal from ANY vehicle. IT will give you 3 chances to receive diff types of scrap and repair parts with chance of failure.

This way if you crash your car, you can strip some parts and hope to get a repair part so you can fix your wheel.

When you attempt to remove the scrap, it will damage the vehicle.

The ONLY issue I am having preventing me from completion is figuring out how to keep the vehicles current hitDamage to parts.

As it stands now, if it is damaged at 0.50 and has 4 blown out tires, my current script keeps the setdamamge, but fixes the tires because it doesn't keep their hitdamage at 1.

If I can figure out how to keep specific damage to tires, I will be done with a true "Salvage" script.

Their up and coming script seems to only be for wrecks and rocks. Mine is for ALL vehicles at any given time as long as their damage isnt passed 0.85

Thanks for the info though, I can have my salvage script out in less than a week!  :lol: