installing epoch problem (HELP!!!)

baloeto

Dear communitie,

i have the following problem i cant intall dayz epoch with dayzcommander. I will break it down to what i did to solve this problem.

The following things have been done: 

- installed arma 2

- installed arma 2 oa

- installed dayzcommander

- then tried to verify the game but failed every time.

- next tried to download/install the mod through dzc.

- then i got the triangle messege next to the download link from epoch.

- flush the dns

- open firewall for dzc

- reinstalled everything but this time i ran arma 2 first and then arma 2 oa. then did the above again.

Here is what it shows in DZC: look at the attachment

If any of you guys can help me i would appreciate it because im out of ideas. I have reinstalled the game 5 times now and tried to do it in many ways possible.

thanks in advance for your help

Greetings

Tom

post-29595-0-07886100-1423844218_thumb.p

thank you i will try that now.

update: I have to say the download on the launcher is realy slow 230kb/s and i know i can get a speed 12Mb/s. i did push click the force http. and set the up speed higher to 10000

update2: I have a not fixed the problem with the launchers because the dayz launcher is telling me that the app is already running but it starts up and then stops. Now i added the mod manualy inside the arma2 oa folder and if i run the launcher and choose the server the same message appears but now i at least get in. If any 1 has any suggestions i would be happy to hear about them. Also when i try to verivy the games they fail in the launcher any idea guys????