Gigacraft Admin Menu A3-Epoch

RHE24

I thought so as well. But the whole m0nky thing came up in conversation and some others confirmed that it was infi all along.

that sneaky little hacker!  

Always thought it was funny that the guys selling hacks were the guys selling antihacks (and also cd keys/be workarounds)

just didn't know infistar was doing it as well hmmm...

It's called battleye filters and you need to add exceptions to the specific file, there is a very good post about battleye filters, try that so you actually learn how to add them.

really lmao, ik they are BE filters but why would i want to add everysingle one to the filters?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Community,

Quick question. I was able to get the GA Menu to appear on my server, however when I try to spawn in any kind of vehicle it appears for a couple of seconds then disappears. I'm not sure whats going on.

All my BE & Anti Hack/Cheat functions are set to OFF for the moment for testing. 

Anyone having a similar issue?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I hate infistar, the Code from Infistar is stolen from the legendary Epochmod Team !!

Validate the Code from Epoch and infistar this is the same Code, only on infistar has some Code on another position. !!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Epoch = 0 $$ ((you can Spend some $$ for this very nice Work))

Infistar = 39,49 $$

What is the best Solution? haha Epoch !!!!! <3

This post insults your own intelligence.  >.<

However, you're menu isn't too bad. Been tinkering around with it. kudos on that. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...