[Release] Mission- Kill Benlate

Thank you for sharing. i think there's  a couple of errors here in the real_Benlate.sqf where it refers to variable _president that i think should be changed to _Benlate.

this ........

_Benlate = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_Aziz_EP1","Random",["Bandit",750],_mission] call spawn_group;
    _Wife = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1","Random",["Bandit",250],_mission] call spawn_group;

_Benlate_himself = (units _president) select 0;
    _Benlate_himself disableAI "MOVE";

change to .....

_Benlate = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_Aziz_EP1","Random",["Bandit",750],_mission] call spawn_group;
    _Wife = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1","Random",["Bandit",250],_mission] call spawn_group;

_Benlate_himself = (units _Benlate) select 0;
    _Benlate_himself disableAI "MOVE";

and then here....

if(_complete) then {

[_crate,15,5,[15,crate_items_president],2] call dynamic_crate;

change to....

if(_complete) then {

[_crate,15,5,[15,crate_items_Benlate],2] call dynamic_crate;

also in the troop_supply.sqf you'll need to add

_rndnum = 1 + round (random 4);
_rndgro = 1 + round (random 3);

right before 
for "_i" from 0 to _rndgro do {
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Easy","Random",3,"Random","Hero","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
};

Easy fixes and thank you again for sharing. 

_Benlate = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_Aziz_EP1","Random",["Bandit",750],_mission] call spawn_group;
    _Wife = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1","Random",["Bandit",250],_mission] call spawn_group;

also you need to change the "_president" to "_Benlate"

Thank you for sharing. i think there's  a couple of errors here in the real_Benlate.sqf where it refers to variable _president that i think should be changed to _Benlate.

this ........

change to .....

_Benlate = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_Aziz_EP1","Random",["Bandit",750],_mission] call spawn_group;

_Wife = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1","Random",["Bandit",250],_mission] call spawn_group;

_Benlate_himself = (units _Benlate) select 0;

_Benlate_himself disableAI "MOVE";

and then here....

if(_complete) then {

change to....

if(_complete) then {

[_crate,15,5,[15,crate_items_Benlate],2] call dynamic_crate;

Thank you for the correction, but for crate_item_president, I am using the loot from the president mission, the gold and documents, so I will keep

if(_complete) then {

also in the troop_supply.sqf you'll need to add

_rndnum = 1 + round (random 4);
_rndgro = 1 + round (random 3);

right before 
for "_i" from 0 to _rndgro do {
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Easy","Random",3,"Random","Hero","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
};

Easy fixes and thank you again for sharing. 

Thank you for the correction,

also you need to change the "_president" to "_Benlate"

Thanks guys, I will made changes to my spoilers :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...