Running incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE Taviana

Joerivang

Question

Hi,

When i try to join my new setup server i get the error message:

You are running an incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE, please download this file from dayzepoch.com (You are running version 2.0 and the server is running version 1.0.2.5). 

How do i fix this? As my server version is set to 1.0.2.5 in the config file. And version 2.0 is the taviana version (i have no idea what that has to do with it)

Hosting at HFBservers

5 answers to this question

If i click launch dayz now that's is below it and try to join it , it says that "dependent on downloadable content" and all that which is normal since it launches the game with just @taviana enabled. If i add the server to favorites in DC and double click it to join then it gives me the same incorrect version as the OP said

It took me an evening to startup errorfree, after some tweaking/reading.

The BAT file that starts taviana serverside (Instance 13 from my head) uses something like : @tav_Dayz_epoch.

Since I wanted to use 2.0 (taviana.com version,. not .EU) I changed the serverside batch file to load @taviana instead.

That worked with commander using @taviana , up to the last second where there was an error about kh_dayztaviana missing.

Gladly, there's an easy fix for that : in the mission.sqm you add this missing one under addons (serverside).

"kh_dayztaviana"