Restart on Crash

second_coming

I've just started using this nifty little program for monitoring my server applications:

Arma3server

Arma3serverHC (headless client)

ArmaServerMonitor

BEC (Battleye)

redis-server (database app)

EPM RCon Tool (RCon console)

Networx (bandwisth monitoring software)

http://w-shadow.com/blog/2009/03/04/restart-on-crash/

It seems to handle the restarting well as long as you set it to wait a few minutes before restarting the apps otherwise you run in to problems at server restart.

I have it set to restart the server from a batch file if Arma3server, Arma3serverHC, BEC or redis-server lock up and just restart the selected application if EPM RCon Tool or ArmaServerMonitor lock up.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to use that tool but in case arma crashes Windows draws a small popup that arma is not working anymore and if you want to close the application. In this case the tool does not recognize that arma crashed and does nothing. Didn't find a way yet to avoid this popups. Windows should simply close the app on crash, but in most time the popup is launched.

This is really annoying and i hope it will be fixed on 1.48 of arma. Already running 0.3.0.3 build 9 but arma crashes go ahead.

I would like to use that tool but in case arma crashes Windows draws a small popup that arma is not working anymore and if you want to close the application. In this case the tool does not recognize that arma crashed and does nothing. Didn't find a way yet to avoid this popups. Windows should simply close the app on crash, but in most time the popup is launched.

This is really annoying and i hope it will be fixed on 1.48 of arma. Already running 0.3.0.3 build 9 but arma crashes go ahead.

try this: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/alejacma/archive/2011/02/18/how-to-disable-the-pop-up-that-windows-shows-when-an-app-crashes.aspx