Cannot disable Fatigue, AI missions not showing on map, stuff spawning outside map?

imranh101

Question

Finally most things are working on my server, ironing out a few issues now :)

First I cannot get Fatigue disabled. I have tried 3-4 different methods and nothing is working. Looking for a verified working NOW fix

Next, AI missions are not showing up on map nor is anything popping up on screen. I am using Simple Missions plus the "addons for simple missions". I asked for help in that thread but the dev simply said my server is the problem. I have the BE filters updated to the newest ones off his Github and all files installed correctly. With Admin panel I can look for the AI and go to them and the vehicle/AI/Weapon crate all spawn correctly, just never pops up on map or screen.

Also, when I go to the AI and get shot at, I get kicked. Strange. I took them all out and got an M1014 shotgun. Used it and then as soon as I tried to put it into my backpack : kicked. 

Lastly a whole bunch of stuff (cars, vendors) spawns outside the map. I can admin teleport to them and use/drive/destroy/kill them but they show up there again next time the server restarts. Wha...?

And, as sidenote, I'd love to get a custom loadscreen image in, I added it as "loadscreen.paa" (of course correctly converted a file to .paa using the texview2) into my epoch.chernarus and then called it from the description.ext but it doesn't show up. This is just a special something I'm trying to add in and if I can't get it, no big deal :)

Thanks everyone here for their help, especially Darth_Rogue, our server will be going public soon :D

6 answers to this question

For the missions system, be sure you have followed the install instructions exactly. Start without any other add ons. Remember that with debug set to false it can take 20 min or more for a mission to spawn. You can verify that the SEM mission system is running by reviewing your .rpt file. It should show you that the mission system loaded and started. It also will show you if a mission was spawned.  You can try turning SEM_debug to true in initMissions.sqf in the SEM pbo to speed up the time to mission spawn.

If the custom image is not showing check for errors in file name, dimensions of the image, etc. These should also appear in your .rpt. you can load a jpg just fine and that is what we use for all of our custom loadscreens.

I am not sure why the vehicles spawn in such odd places. What map are you using ?