ZEVMission

Eugene

Wanna edit that missions for cherno and looked in the ZEVMissions.sqf, take as example the convoy:

_m = ["Convoy","Convoy discovered, carrying building materials and weapons","","The convoy escaped",2400,
[1, [
["Specified", 750.00, 46.00, [4612.00, 14136.00, 0.00],
[0,["NoBuildings"]]
, [0,["NoVehicles"]], 
[1,[
[4,"RESISTANCE","COLUMN","Vehicle convoy group",
["Specified", 288, [
["MOVE", "Specified", [9.00, 9.00, 0.00],"LIMITED","SAFE","YELLOW",10,"COLUMN",0.00,0.00,0.00]
["MOVE", "Specified", [63.00, 54.00, 0.00],"LIMITED","SAFE","YELLOW",10,"COLUMN",0.00,0.00,0.00]

First some Questions about this line

["Specified", 750.00, 46.00, [4612.00, 14136.00, 0.00],

Think, [4612.00, 14136.00, 0.00] are the coords, where mission will start, but what are the other two numbers (750.00 + 46.00)?

Also what are these lines for:

["MOVE", "Specified", [9.00, 9.00, 0.00],"LIMITED","SAFE","YELLOW",10,"COLUMN",0.00,0.00,0.00]

Is the [9.00, 9.00, 0.00] some coords for the first waypoint? Don't know what to do here, never changed settings in a mission-system before. A little HowTo  would be nice to change all the missions to other maps...

Also what are these lines for:

Is the [9.00, 9.00, 0.00] some coords for the first waypoint? Don't know what to do here, never changed settings in a mission-system before. A little HowTo  would be nice to change all the missions to other maps...

I think [9.00, 9.00, 0.00] is an offset from the initial spawn point

There is only one problem for me, I didn't know how to get these points, only know how to get normal coords, but the offset from the initial spawn point....

How do I calculate them. Any chance to set waypoint or something else in Editor. Or any chance to use normal coords to set the waypoints of the convoy?

There is only one problem for me, I didn't know how to get these points, only know how to get normal coords, but the offset from the initial spawn point....

How do I calculate them. Any chance to set waypoint or something else in Editor. Or any chance to use normal coords to set the waypoints of the convoy?

I have a statusbar installed that displays my characters coordinates and teleport about the map to the locations I want and then make a note of the location with pen and paper :)

I have a statusbar installed that displays my characters coordinates and teleport about the map to the locations I want and then make a note of the location with pen and paper :)

But this is the same as I do in the Editor when I set some waypoints or something else to get the Coords like this:

[4612.00, 14136.00, 0.00]

This is the point where the convoy starts, no problem to change this, but this to get is my problem:

That's not normal coords, this is a point calculated  from the startcoords, so how can I calculate this?

kicked off by battleye script restriction #21 ?

Check this out....

But this is the same as I do in the Editor when I set some waypoints or something else to get the Coords like this:

[4612.00, 14136.00, 0.00]
This is the point where the convoy starts, no problem to change this, but this to get is my problem:

That's not normal coords, this is a point calculated  from the startcoords, so how can I calculate this?

Check this out....

To work out the coords subtract the original point from the waypoint, eg. if your start point is 1000,1000,0 and you want a waypoint at 1040, 2000,0 you would use 40,1000,0.

Hello!

This mission pack seems interresting, i tried to add it. but after 40 minutes on the server still nothing spawns(im guessing we get a message when stuff happends?)

I uploaded the .pbo inside the @ZEVMission/ADDON to my EpochHive/Addons folder and i added the whole  ZEVMission folder into my exsisting epoch.altis.pbo, added the line to init.sqf and description.

Is something i have done here wrong? Can i have the whole ZEVMission folder inside my epoch.altis.pbo and just pack it with everything else or do i need to do something else?

Cheers!

Which version are you using?

Downloaded from OP and followed instructions there.

EDIT: IM using GTXGaming control panel when uploading files, so i have no root folder blabla to put in, so i added the @ZEVMission pbo straight into @EpochHive/Addons. Except from that everything is done straight out from the OP

Downloaded from OP and followed instructions there.

EDIT: IM using GTXGaming control panel when uploading files, so i have no root folder blabla to put in, so i added the @ZEVMission pbo straight into @EpochHive/Addons. Except from that everything is done straight out from the OP

Try this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i9ttk4xbil1bfa/ZEVMission.pbo?dl=0