Who Things Belong To

JerryAtricks

Hey guys!

I'm doing some cleanup on my server and I'm trying to find out what items belong to who.

When I do searched for vehicles/items/gear, etc., I can find the CharacterIDs and ObjectIDs but I need to know who those items belong to before deleting. What's the best way to associate the items with the players?

Thanks!

If character ID is 0, it belongs to nobody, however check the inventory, some items can't be owned, but can be used to store items, so on top of that check Inventory array. If both inventory is empty ([]) and char ID is 0, it is safe to delete.

If character ID is 0, it belongs to nobody, however check the inventory, some items can't be owned, but can be used to store items, so on top of that check Inventory array. If both inventory is empty ([]) and char ID is 0, it is safe to delete.

Thanks, raymix, I understand that. What I am trying to do is find out what items belong to which players. 

For instance... I find a UH1H in a field and it's locked. I can get the key #, the ObjectID, the CharacterID, etc. What I can't find is who it belongs to. How do I match up items with players without having to manually search through each players inventory for the matching key #?