Script Restriction #18 (When opening a map)

Neka7350

Hi everyone,

I'm running an Epoch server 0.2.5.2 on a dedicated server and since I put some admins on my server (in "epochah.hpp"), they are kick when they try to open their map. Only admins are kick, players are fine. 

That's the script.log

08.02.2015 00:10:05: Name IP¨GUID - #18 ">> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf _x >> 'displayName')];};}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;};if (exjuwhvot) then {};if (gfkzufml) then {"
08.02.2015 00:15:08: Name IP¨GUID - #18 ">> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf _x >> 'displayName')];};}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;};if (exjuwhvot) then {};if (gfkzufml) then {"

And that's my line 18 in the script.txt

7 playableunits !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]); !="FPS: %1 | PLAYERS: %2 | DAMAGE: %3 | KRYPTO: %4 | HUNGER: %5 | THIRST: %6 | SOILED: %7 | GRIDREF: %8", round diag_fps, count playableUnits, damage player, EPOCH_playerCrypto, EPOCH_playerHunger, EPOCH_playerThirst, EPOCH_playerSoiled, mapGridPosition player, _counter"" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !="round diag_fps" !="(180-(round(serverTime/60)))" !="(count playableUnits)" !="EPOCH_playerCrypto];" playableunits !"{getplayeruid _x = !== _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !"[_4,_3,_clr];"

I tried to search on internet myself like I often do but this time, I really don't know how I can fix that. I don't understand anything about this restriction, never saw that before.

If anyone know how to fix that or perhaps can help me, I will really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

Neka

Yes of course, I use it. I made a mix of Infistar filters + BE filters. But thank you for the tip, didn't realize that it's perhaps because I mixed the 2 filters. I'm going to check the BE filters alone to see if I didn't miss something in it. 

on line 18 of the scripts.txt try add !="">> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf _x >> 'displayName')];};}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;};if (exjuwhvot) then {};if (gfkzufml) then {""    

ON THE END OF LINE 18

-clarky