Need help editing invetory with private hive toos, or some other way

XOIIO

Hello everyone, I installed private hive tools and need help editing the inventory. I went to the survivor editor, chose myself and changed [["ItemFlashlight"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"]] to [["ItemFlashlight, "ItemMap"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"]]

I also tried to give myself a weapon but that did not work. I have tried while connected, while disconnected and when the server is shut down but it just doesn't work. How do I do this?

What I would really like is a GUI inventory editor or something but there seem to be one for epoch.

So how do I go about doing this in private hive tools? I'd really like to get this worked out soon, I've been tweaking my server to get it running for 2 days now lol

Okay there is a specific order I guess, I got the weapon and mags this way.

[["ItemFlashlight","Binocular","Colt1911"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911"]]

does anyone have a list of what types of items should go in each slot? I am also wondering how the backpack does stuff.

It's simple, in the left list go all weapons (and tool are weapons as you should know), and in the right list everything else like ammo, items.. you can only change that if you are currently not logged into the game, so you don't need a server restart but you have to log out or at least go to the lobby that is enough! So usually disconnect to the lobby, change your gear and save it with the tool and then log back in!

Backpack is a little different it has 4 lists, the first has all weapons and the 2. the count for each of those weapons and same with the items and stuff, you should look at examples maybe or put something in your gear (in game) and the see how it looks like in the editor.