Issues with hackers - noob question sorry guys!

iCEtIMed

Question

6 answers to this question

_agent moveTo _targetPos;

_a>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _target

Error in expression <waitUntil { player != vehicle player };

private ["theVehicle"];

theVehicle = ve>

Error position: <private ["theVehicle"];

theVehicle = ve>

Error Local variable in global space

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\custom\safeZoneCars.sqf, line 11

You don't need to add theVehicle to private [""]; since theVehicle is defined as global  anything without an underscore is global, if you want to define it only to that script, then use _theVehicle and then add it to that private array

_agent moveTo _targetPos;

_a>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _target

Error in expression <waitUntil { player != vehicle player };

try adding this to the top of your script

if (isNil "_target") then {
    _target = 0;
};

Client: Network message 1a1bb (update info 2a63b868) is pending

Client: Network message 1a1bc (update info 2a63c838) is pending

Client: Network message 1a1bd (update info 2a63c418) is pending

Client: Network message 1a1be (update info 2a63c628) is pending

Client: Network message 1a1bd (update info 2a63e938) is pending

Client: Object 2:2425 (type Type_98) not found.

Client: Object 2:2418 (type Type_98) not found.

Client: Object 2:2431 (type Type_98) not found.

Client: Object 2:2428 (type Type_98) not found.

Observer B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE in cargo of B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE; message was repeated in last 60 sec: 25788

Observer B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE in cargo of B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE; message was repeated in last 60 sec: 36082

Observer B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE in cargo of B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE; message was repeated in last 60 sec: 31266

Observer B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE in cargo of B 1-1-F:1 (ALLAHU AKBAR) REMOTE; message was repeated in last 60 sec: 40085

as for those I believe these are just server errors, e.g people are de-syncing I see the 1st two errors quite alot but the last one, never seen that before, probably lag aswell 

You don't need to add theVehicle to private [""]; since theVehicle is defined as global  anything without an underscore is global, if you want to define it only to that script, then use _theVehicle and then add it to that private array

try adding this to the top of your script

if (isNil "_target") then {
    _target = 0;
};

as for those I believe these are just server errors, e.g people are de-syncing I see the 1st two errors quite alot but the last one, never seen that before, probably lag aswell 

Its this guy who managed to tp one of my admins to him. Im certain that has something to do with it.... I don't really know anything about this, but is the lag you talk about at the end, possibly a way of him editing the missions files? ...

Thanks for the advice, all the help is appreciated!

What do you think about moving the admin tool to the @DayZ_Epoch_Server files? Is that possible?

Thank you TNT. It is set as 2, I will try to install the Admin tool into my server pbo. The thing is I have a home server and don't use a pbo mission file. I have a mission folder iwth all of my custom files in. I have looked around and no one really seems to say if this is a security risk - I suppose it is as the client downloads these files when joining the server....? (do i sound cluesless? or is this making sense to anyone!!)

Its this guy who managed to tp one of my admins to him. Im certain that has something to do with it.... I don't really know anything about this, but is the lag you talk about at the end, possibly a way of him editing the missions files? ...

Thanks for the advice, all the help is appreciated!

What do you think about moving the admin tool to the @DayZ_Epoch_Server files? Is that possible?

If you are using nox admin tools, we are working on making them server side but it will take time, if you use infiSTAR look at the logs for what hacks he is using