VIOLATOWN|PVE|GEMCraft|WAI|Scripts
      MAP: Cherno
      IP: 94.250.209.174:2302
      TS: violatown.myts.at
      Discord: discord.gg/NFmBYtt
      Rules in ENG/FRA/RUS
      ONLY PVE!
      Scripts:
      80 Meter Plot (Zed free) 1 Step Build BuildingLimit 900+ Gem Craft Coins System & Bank Tow & Lift Bike deploy Self Blood Bag Weed (planting/smoking) Lotterie Masterkey Remote vehicle LocateVehicle GarageDoorOpener LocateVehicle Take Clothes VT Crafting Group Management Custom spawn Custom Buildings New locations and many more... AI:
      WAI DZMS DZMSHotSpots Andre Convoy Events:
      Epoch Events Buried Treasure Animated Crashspawner Flybye Labyrinth The fugitive Event Trader:
      Custom Traders Sandford and Son (buy everything with 35% discount) HAVE FUN

• By 2DayZ2Retirement
      -PROBLEM SOLVED-

G'day, Survivors.
      I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.
      I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...
      DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
      DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
      DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
      DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;
      ...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening. 
      DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)
      AntiHack - InfiSTAR
      Server Host - GTXGaming
      My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.
      I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.
      In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.
      If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheers.
    • By McLovin
      NOTICE: Duplicate of another question posted in the wrong section.

So I've been playing this server that has a number of mods installed. I've been playing it for quite a while with the only errors I've been getting are regarding a 45 round RPK mag being missing, but other than that I've had no errors or any issues loading. Upon trying to place a plot pole, nothing happens; absolutely nothing, like no preview shows up, no prompt saying "starting construction" or anything like that, just blankness. When I try to do it again it says "building already in progress" and I can't do anything, not even lock my vehicle. Is there anything that can be done, or that can explain this phenomenon? To further the understanding of how this came to be, I bought a plot pole from the trader in Trader City Stary and tried placing it near Stary, but not too near it (near a thicket of bushes in the distance). Upon right clicking and hitting the build option, that's when I face my issue.
    • By HadeYZ
      Hello

I've just bought myself a DayZ Epoch server, but I have some trouble with it.
      I've installed noxsicarius Epoch admin tools, but now whenever I try to buy building supplies as a non admin I get kicked by battleye.
      The error code is 214.

Thanks in advance for any help
    • By rocalpha
      Bonjour, j’écris aujourd’hui parce que j’aimerais savoir si vous ne pourrez pas m'aider. Je loue un serveur via gportal et j’aimerais pouvoir être mon serveur en PvE, mais aussi créer des éléments de base pour la connexion et des choses simples comme . J'ai un autre problème lorsque j'achète une voiture chère à pied cela me met une flèche rouge puis rien non aucun véhicule il apparait qu'après un redémarrage du serveur
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord