General consensus of Bornholm map for Epoch?

Instill

I have been wondering about putting up a Bornholm server, but not too sure if there is demand for it as I see multiple servers that are currently up - arent really being played on much. 

If there were custom AI missions, good amount of loot, with custom military areas, camp sites, & compounds that ARE available for building on, would there be demand for it?

I know the map is a hit on breaking point.

Thanks in advance for any feedback :)

Overall Bornholm is a good map. It has some warts and I wish it had more Arma 3 buildings instead of Arma2 structures. Even so the map plays well and gives a good client frame rate. It looks good and is a good fit for Epoch. There are tons of places to build and hide bases.

On my Bornholm server we run missions and also roaming AI, Igiload and I have added several custom areas to the map to increase the loot quantity and I also run the loot spawner script to make use of enterable A2 buildings. But despite all that getting server traffic has been a challenge. I have about a dozen regular players but breaking past that number has proven difficult. Not sure why since the map offers what I feel is a great Epoch experience. Hopefully it will get better once Epoch provides native support and more people learn about it. My goal over the next few weeks is to post some gameplay videos of players doing missions and some base raids. Whether or not that will help is a crap shoot but it's worth a try.

But beautiful textures, so much so, it looks like a video recording.

Boredhome looks like a cartoon, in my opinion.

I will admit that for a map that was supposedly made for Arma 3 the creator used an awful lot of A2 assets. It seems like he started making it with A2 in mind and then changed direction halfway through creation.

ARMA 2-assets and crappy textures and general flat "meh"-quality is what kills it for me.

If I wanted graphics dated by 7 years, I'd play Epoch for ARMA2, it is way more developed. When I play Epoch on ARMA3, I want what ARMA3 is capable of.

I couldn't have said it better, This pretty much mirrors my opinion of the map. 

Overall Bornholm is a good map. It has some warts and I wish it had more Arma 3 buildings instead of Arma2 structures. Even so the map plays well and gives a good client frame rate. It looks good and is a good fit for Epoch. There are tons of places to build and hide bases.

On my Bornholm server we run missions and also roaming AI, Igiload and I have added several custom areas to the map to increase the loot quantity and I also run the loot spawner script to make use of enterable A2 buildings. But despite all that getting server traffic has been a challenge. I have about a dozen regular players but breaking past that number has proven difficult. Not sure why since the map offers what I feel is a great Epoch experience. Hopefully it will get better once Epoch provides native support and more people learn about it. My goal over the next few weeks is to post some gameplay videos of players doing missions and some base raids. Whether or not that will help is a crap shoot but it's worth a try.

I will definitely check out your server when i have the chance. 

The general consensus is mostly that its a barren wasteland with scattered ArmA 2 buildings and only a hand full of cities that you could call cities. 

I think that if new buildings or military zones were added in enough, it may make the map more enjoyable to some.