still no epoch 2.5.3???

Anubisx84

They most likely were waiting for the Arma 3 update that came out recently before even thinking of releasing anything new. I am sure they are hard at work, possibly on 0.3? I doubt they are releasing 0.2.5.2. They've probably progressed beyond that in their development. It would be nice to see a rolling change log, but be patient. The mod is free and the dev team puts out quality stuff.

They most likely were waiting for the Arma 3 update that came out recently before even thinking of releasing anything new. I am sure they are hard at work, possibly on 0.3? I doubt they are releasing 0.2.5.2. They've probably progressed beyond that in their development. It would be nice to see a rolling change log, but be patient. The mod is free and the dev team puts out quality stuff.

While they are waiting for the arma 3 update can we have DayZ Epoch 1.0.6 :D .

Speaking of Arma updates... Does anyone use the ATV in A3E?

The thing use to boogie pretty good offroad and haul pretty fast on the road.

Now it does about 40 off and on road as well as it seems to want to move to one side like it needs an alignment.

lol

Now it does about 40 off and on road as well as it seems to want to move to one side like it needs an alignment.

lol

I have only had it pull to one side when it was partially damaged. Try to give each wheel a few shots with the multigun or use a repair kit. 

lol

I've used it 3 times. First time I found it and sold it immediately to a trader 400m away. 2nd time I broke it after driving 1.5k and had to abandon it. 3rd time I put a bunch of gear in it, died, ran back to my body & re-geared and then when I hopped onto it, I insta-died. 

So.... my experience with it has been mixed, lol. 

There are still many things that needs to be done, like making proper animations for eating or healing (not sure if it is in plans though). It is just seems weird for me to be able to stuff my mouth like a hamster and instantly run again.

Also, what I hate about arma is that small stupid fence (that one which is almost invisible in an open area) instantly damages your wheels and then car sometimes even explodes if you ram into it fast enough. This is just stupdi stupid stupid. No car should get damaged like that. Those fences act like some 120 mm armor or something.

And this is what I would love the most in Epoch (and actually any other arma mod) that they nerfed the damage these fences does to a car. For example you are driving a hatchback and hit the fence, you are fucked. Prepare to enjoy the view walking.

There are still many things that needs to be done, like making proper animations for eating or healing (not sure if it is in plans though). It is just seems weird for me to be able to stuff my mouth like a hamster and instantly run again.

Also, what I hate about arma is that small stupid fence (that one which is almost invisible in an open area) instantly damages your wheels and then car sometimes even explodes if you ram into it fast enough. This is just stupdi stupid stupid. No car should get damaged like that. Those fences act like some 120 mm armor or something.

And this is what I would love the most in Epoch (and actually any other arma mod) that they nerfed the damage these fences does to a car. For example you are driving a hatchback and hit the fence, you are fucked. Prepare to enjoy the view walking.

I can only hope the devs add this to the antagonists in tyhe next update.... for you  :lol:

You guys should really familiarize yourself with the dev's twitch streams- there is activity on them at least a few times a week, and I can tell you that testing continues for the next update- version number still undecided.  Axle plans on having a full preview of all of the coming features on his stream closer to the release on the update. Might ease your mind a little bit seeing the work that goes into it, not just during the live streams but every day of the week.

Here is a list of dev livestreams:

sequisha

kiory123

axles

vbawol

andgregor(axeman)

Check their profile by clicking on their name at the top of their respected pages and check their past broadcasts if you miss them when they are live

Social media links on the right side of the page here: http://epochmod.com/social.php

While they might not post on the forums everyday it's because they are hard at work!

You guys should really familiarize yourself with the dev's twitch streams- there is activity on them at least a few times a week, and I can tell you that testing continues for the next update- version number still undecided.  Axle plans on having a full preview of all of the coming features on his stream closer to the release on the update. Might ease your mind a little bit seeing the work that goes into it, not just during the live streams but every day of the week.

Here is a list of dev livestreams:

twitch.tv/sequisha

twitch.tv/kiory123

twitch.tv/axles

twitch.tv/vbawol

twitch.tv/andgregor

Check their profile by clicking on their name at the top of their respected pages and check their past broadcasts if you miss them when they are live

Social media links on the right side of the page here: http://epochmod.com/social.php

While they might not post on the forums everyday it's because they are hard at work!

That's where I get most of my information from, lol.