[Request] Bornholm map image.

Zupa

Hi guys

I would like to make a request if someone has a HD bornholm map images ( pref size 8192x8192 pixels). May be bigger or smaller. It's for an interactive map : )

I can't seem to find a decent one myself.

Now if you don't have it and you are good in any photoshop, there are 4000 smaller images in the bornholm pbo's that u can combine ^^

Examples of what i will be for:

9yuyKII.jpg

CR6mLTP.jpg

PhHjEe4.jpg

FseWcvy.jpg

Just draw one yourself, it'd be very easy, just pour a tin of green paint over your canvas, and Boom, a detailed map of Boredhome. ZZZZzzzzzzz.

Sorry for hijack. I just can't see why anyone would run this map for Epoch, it's just huge, repetitive, flat green lump. And, considering it was made for A3, it looks like a poorly made A2 map.

Just draw one yourself, it'd be very easy, just pour a tin of green paint over your canvas, and Boom, a detailed map of Boredhome. ZZZZzzzzzzz.

Sorry for hijack. I just can't see why anyone would run this map for Epoch, it's just huge, repetitive, flat green lump. And, considering it was made for A3, it looks like a poorly made A2 map.

Well im not debating the value of the map, i'm just trying to support as many maps as possible

What would be the best way to get/create such an image?  My server is running Bornholm but I'm not sure how to get the pic you need.  

It is currently being dealth with already

It are 4000 pieces of small paa that needs puzzling ^^

I was beginning to think I was the only one who had this STRONG aversion to A2-maps.

What method are you using? Images from the in-game map?

I might as well finish what I started and release a huge sat map.

The proper size of that map is 22582x22582px, which made a 1.4GB file before I resized it to the dimension's Zupa is using, map is still fully eligable at 8192x8192px, but comes in at a paltry 192mb :)

The method your using, you have a 160px overlap on every image (mapframe layer overlap x 10) and 4096 images to play with, trust me I tried it.

I even tried photoshop's automation of processes which maxed out my pc for a while and gave me a 10 mile wide panoramic instead of the result I was after lol :D

These overlaps and imagecounts vary for different maps depending on how the layers were generated in relation to the mapframe in Visitor/Terrain Builder.

I'm not sure why you have this opinion.... I personally think this map is awesome. It has a good amount of rolling hills, flat terrain, big cities and small villages.

Currently this is my favorite map. Taviana was poorly done. I would love to see someone redo Celle. That map was small but was insane with the thick forests.

I'm not sure why you have this opinion.... I personally think this map is awesome. It has a good amount of rolling hills, flat terrain, big cities and small villages.

Currently this is my favorite map. Taviana was poorly done. I would love to see someone redo Celle. That map was small but was insane with the thick forests.

Fair enough Corky. It's just my opinion.

Although, I do believe the map's open, flat, rolling fields would make for a good armoured vehicular theme.