WickedAI RPG/Launchers help

SoCalSlaughter

Question

Hey guys, I have WickedAI and DZMS installed on my server. Went into the config for WickedAI and set ai with launcher true, restarted the server and the ai dont have any RPG's or launchers. The minefeilds work, I have also added in more weapons for them to use (M107's and such) and those show up. This is my current script setup

wai_use_launchers            = true;            // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
wai_remove_launcher        = true;            // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

Thanks for the help!

6 answers to this question

I have the same problem. I am using WAI 2.1.4  I wasnt so interested in having the AI use the launchers as I wanted them to be available to my players. So I just added them to the weapon list.

["RPG7V","PG7VR"]  Add that to your sniper rifle line and they will spawn on AI as well as in the box..best fix I know of

Obviously you can change the launcher and ammo to your liking. I wouldnt add more than one launcher though because a ton of them will spawn in the box. Unless you have a large custom loot line for your AI.

Found out why it wasn't working. haha Found this line -

ai_wep_random                = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,,ai_wep_machine,];    // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle

I added the 2 lines under in it -

ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["RPG7V","PG7VR"];
ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Stinger","Stinger"];

I added both those names into the ai_wep_random, like so -

ai_wep_random                = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine,ai_wep_launchers_AT,ai_wep_launchers_AA];

And it works. Ai have rockets, they despawn off the ai when you kill them. Awesome. Hope this helps anyone else!!