Havoc302

Right now I have 352 AI_ITEMS entries with several duplicates, the list of items for several of them are identical, if you buy things from the traders then after restart those same items are back at the traders again. Killing the traders doesn't clear them, I only have 50 dynamic traders on the map (the default), I've made no changes to the traders other than the position of the trader city traders, I've not altered the database in any way, I'm running stock Epoch with only a few scripts loaded in, none of them interact with the traders.

VEMF

SEM 0.6

R3F

Custom script to make lockboxes invulnerable.

Custom script to load in a base around the debug building.

Custom script that adds some markers.

Note, the 352 trader entries might be related to the traders being killed, quite a lot of them have been killed so far. I'm guessing it creates a new table each time a trader is killed and respawned? Perhaps it's not dumping the old one properly or it's duplicating it. Looking through the AI_ITEMS tables it did look like several were copies.

If you need access to / copies of my DB please let me know I'd be more than happy to provide them.

AI_ITEMS will be getting data expiry in the next patch so it should solve any data bloat from unused entries, but may require a manual cleanup or server wipe to update old keys. Also, It is impossible to have a duplicate entry, the two things that separate this data are the instanceID and the AI slot. It sounds to me that you had at one time increased your NPC count or ran another server with a similar instanceID.

Ok cool, thanks for personally replying to the report.I can confirm items not disappearing when you bought them though, tested it thoroughly, as soon as the server restarted those exact items would be back in the trader again like I'd never bought them.