Bornholm Map Addons

Darth_Rogue

• 1 month later...

Yes I use A3EAI to do exactly that.  Works perfectly.  You just have to set them up in the AI configs.  See Face's thread in the AI Missions section for details.  

Yes i have a3ai.

But how can i configurate so that the object x-99 be quard by the ai?

Does the object x-99 have one location or diffrent locations?

One location right? cuzz on my server diddnt go away?

I will reward you for your work.

Thnx

You can place static AI spawns wherever you like with A3EAI.  Here is my list of AI spawns for that area.  You may want to add or remove some to suit your own liking.  This code goes in A3EAI_custom_defs.sqf.

//Object X-99
//["Spawn name",[x,y,z],patrol radius,# of units,skill level,1=canrespawn,respawn timer seconds]
["OX-99-1",[7146.98,12089,0],100,4,1,true,1200] call A3EAI_createCustomInfantryQueue;
["OX-99-2",[7296.28,12011,0],100,4,1,true,1200] call A3EAI_createCustomInfantryQueue;
["OX-99-3",[7222.08,12070,0],25,4,1,true,1200] call A3EAI_createCustomInfantryQueue;

Hello

I only get the object x-99 on the map.

When i loot all the boxes it keeps staying there and others won't spawn.

Or must i do something els?

For the rest works great, realy nice addon. Love it!

I still don't have youre paypal :P

Thnx

X99 is designed as a static mission that doesn't respawn.  The base area will stay there forever once it's loaded into the server on restart. If you want to have the loot crates refresh after so many minutes then that can be done but that discussion belongs in another thread, like FuMS in the AI Missions section.  

Paypal is [email protected]  :)  

Ok cool, Gonna donate you soon if have the money this week like i always do if someone helps me.

I asked at the FuMs section if someone can help me refresh the loot boxes every hour.

If you have an idea or know what i must add to do that then i like to hear it :D

Thnx

• 1 month later...