Odd Script Restriction #24.... How do I add this one...??

Tricks

Hey guys, I have done the update but now I am getting kicked for a script restriction. I know how to add exceptions, but this is an odd one. Here is the log:

22.01.2015 13:39:48: Tricks (99.999.999.99:9999) **************MY*GUID*********** - #24 "ed',{
			if(_this select 2 in %1)then{
				_this select 0 addMagazines [_this select 5, 1];
			};
		}];

_this addEventHandler"

How do I add this exception?

Now I am getting this one... I need coffee I think... lol. 

Do I have to add each one? !="V_41_EPOCH;" or like this !="V_41_EPOCH \"U_C_Poor_1 \"ItemMap\""?

22.01.2015 14:50:24: Tricks (99.999.999.99:9999) **************MY*GUID*********** - #44 " ["Respawn", 
{
player addVest "V_41_EPOCH";				
player forceAddUniform "U_C_Poor_1";
player addWeapon "ItemMap";
player addWeap"

I have read it, that's is why I am trying and unsuccessful. But thanks Tobias.

Ok I figured it out, if anyone is doing custom starting loadouts, you need to add the uniform. I just added blue jeans and shorts, exception is !"U_C_Poor_1".

Edited by Tricks

I have read it, that's is why I am trying and unsuccessful. But thanks Tobias.

Ok I figured it out, if anyone is doing custom starting loadouts, you need to add the uniform. I just added blue jeans and shorts, exception is !"U_C_Poor_1".

Aye, you need to add all the uniforms, like so:

7 forceAddUniform !"U_C_Poloshirt_stripped" !"U_C_Driver_4" !"U_C_Driver_3" !"U_C_Driver_2" !"U_C_Driver_1" !"U_C_Scientist" !"U_C_Journalist" !"U_C_WorkerCoveralls" !"U_C_Poor_1" !"U_C_Poloshirt_redwhite" !"U_C_Poloshirt_salmon" !"U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour" !"U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy" !"U_C_Poloshirt_blue"

Aye, you need to add all the uniforms, like so:

7 forceAddUniform !"U_C_Poloshirt_stripped" !"U_C_Driver_4" !"U_C_Driver_3" !"U_C_Driver_2" !"U_C_Driver_1" !"U_C_Scientist" !"U_C_Journalist" !"U_C_WorkerCoveralls" !"U_C_Poor_1" !"U_C_Poloshirt_redwhite" !"U_C_Poloshirt_salmon" !"U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour" !"U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy" !"U_C_Poloshirt_blue"

Which filter does this need to be in?