Admin tool features after server hotfix for 1.38

rsxownes

Updated to 1.38 just now with the server hotfix. Everything working fine except for the new show AI marker, it doesn't show the AI on the map from the "Simple AI missions". I haven't checked for Vampire's AI missions yet. The old ESP visualization tools also do not work on the map, it does work when i'm running around though since i can see the hex icons for vehicles and such, but not on the map. The teleport in front feature does not work, it says to press the "3 key", but nothing happens. I too am also seeing all black icons in the spawn menu.

EDIT: the "teleport in front" hotkey is not 3 like the admin menu says. It is the number 5 key.

I can confirm it does not work with VEMF. It does not even show the AI Traders. 

looks like its suppose to be selecting allUnits then taking away the Players. not sure but it aint working. 

}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;

I can confirm it does not work with VEMF. It does not even show the AI Traders. 

looks like its suppose to be selecting allUnits then taking away the Players. not sure but it aint working. 

}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;

Ok, they'll get it patched up soon hopefully.

Hey all..

Has anyone noticed that the Delete option for admins (F5) now damages players and anything close to the removal part..?   only damages when removing build parts,not on vehicles or items.

Yes, I forgot to put that in this thread. I have it in another thread, Does it still hurt/kill you if I back up with enough distance?

Yes

Actually yesterday my moderator went to remove a shelve unit froma players small base, as he removed it, it killed the player and him AND destroyed the Altis map building that the base was built in..

Tried it at a distance and yes u can avoid being damaged,but if there are parts or vehicles near,they will be damaged or destroyed in some cases,.. noticed when you do delete you can see a little puff of dust on the area that you are selecting..

This will cause more issues than it fixes im afraid, hopefully it can be seen and fixed soon ;)

Hey all..

Has anyone noticed that the Delete option for admins (F5) now damages players and anything close to the removal part..?   only damages when removing build parts,not on vehicles or items.

Yes, confirmed by 3 different admins on our server. If you back up quite far you seem to survive. I am not sure how far back you need to move.

Edit

I spent some time with this yesterday. You can safely delete from a distance. Any player or vehicle near the object being deleted is damaged however.

Just started noticing this now too. Every time we delete an item it injures or kills. I am assuming this has to do with the allowDamage on spawn they just implemented. This was a great move forward for the AI mission systems, but does seem to have created an unexpected side effect. I am just speculating though, as it might just be pure coincidence.