[Solved] Voice Over Side Abuse

DirtySanchez

Over the past few weeks we had experienced several days of Voice over side abuse.

The first time a few weeks ago and I shut off side chat for a couple of days to rid them away.

2 days later I turned it back on and everything was fine for a few weeks.....LOL

2 days ago we had an extreme event of Voice over Side abuse and had to shut it off and restart the server immediately.

Later that night I took the time to come up with an alternative to just breaking their legs since safe zones and death with a 10 minute timer allows them to abuse it for 10 minutes and without the VON ID working properly some of us have no idea who it is.

So I did my thing and got myself deep into it coming up with a heck of a solution.

Before my fix the solution was to break their legs on the 2 count and kill them on a 4 count.

It is not enough in my book and needed adjusting, especially the death and respawn at the portals part!

At the 2 count, yes they still break their legs, but my AH gets logged for the Side Chat Warning - Legs Broken with a name and weapon included.

At the 4 count, they are locked into what i call the End of all Abuse.

First they get their uniform stripped off them,

sleep 1 which now exposes the rest of their gear.

Then they lose their backpack, vest, then all weapons.

sleep 3, so they can contemplate what in the F just happened to them.

Then It white screens/blue screen kicks them from the server.

Leaving them to force close their game and reopen it completely.

This has been running for several days now with full success and any side chat abuse attempts have been taken care of and before I know it they will be gone!

ps. If anyone is using the AH from someone not to be mentioned, PM me for info on what to do.

If anyone wants to use this but doesnt use the before unmentioned AH, give me till the weekend to try to port it to script.

Thanks community for all your support and Hard Work here!

Simple solution, instead of a kick:

Let some loud and extremely annoying sounds play so they shit their pants and fear to touch the VON Key (even accidentally) ever again, for the rest of their life.

Yeah Kilo, I wish it was that easy, but that way they will just turn down their volume while they talk.

this way they have several minutes before getting back in and it's logged with the warning and the kick.

I'm sorry guys that PM me already, late night at work and just woke up to return.

Over the past few weeks we had experienced several days of Voice over side abuse.

The first time a few weeks ago and I shut off side chat for a couple of days to rid them away.

2 days later I turned it back on and everything was fine for a few weeks.....LOL

2 days ago we had an extreme event of Voice over Side abuse and had to shut it off and restart the server immediately.

Later that night I took the time to come up with an alternative to just breaking their legs since safe zones and death with a 10 minute timer allows them to abuse it for 10 minutes and without the VON ID working properly some of us have no idea who it is.

So I did my thing and got myself deep into it coming up with a heck of a solution.

Before my fix the solution was to break their legs on the 2 count and kill them on a 4 count.

It is not enough in my book and needed adjusting, especially the death and respawn at the portals part!

At the 2 count, yes they still break their legs, but my AH gets logged for the Side Chat Warning - Legs Broken with a name and weapon included.

At the 4 count, they are locked into what i call the End of all Abuse.

First they get their uniform stripped off them,

sleep 1 which now exposes the rest of their gear.

Then they lose their backpack, vest, then all weapons.

sleep 3, so they can contemplate what in the F just happened to them.

Then It white screens/blue screen kicks them from the server.

Leaving them to force close their game and reopen it completely.

This has been running for several days now with full success and any side chat abuse attempts have been taken care of and before I know it they will be gone!

ps. If anyone is using the AH from someone not to be mentioned, PM me for info on what to do.

If anyone wants to use this but doesnt use the before unmentioned AH, give me till the weekend to try to port it to script.

Thanks community for all your support and Hard Work here!

I would love to use this, or any type of script that just breaks their legs or hurts them when they talk on side chat. Is there one currently available now?