Arma3 1.38 Steam Auto Update

Dwarfer

Sadly. Its no longer working. Just seems to

Value Restriction #0 "XXXXXX" = ["Changed RscDisplayMainMap >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDiary",'GUI'] call 	(uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')",0,<NULL-object>,"frxigaht"]

All getting kicked by PublicVariableRestriction #0

They added a code speed measurement button to the debug console.

They also have added the mod's logo to a lot of things so you are able to distinguish which mod an item comes from without digging through files.

If you go to the editor page and look at the map list you can see this in action. (it seemed to break the Bornholm logo though)

Work for me but should remove the \ in the begining of:

!="cDisplayLoading\",'Loading'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="ad\",_this,\"RscDiary\",'GUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="\"RscRespawnCounter\",'IGUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')"

then i add:

!="cDisplayLoading",'Loading'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="ad\",_this,\"RscDiary\",'GUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="\"RscRespawnCounter\",'IGUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')"

Now it's ok.

So.. If you are an Admin no probs what so ever ! if not

publicvaible.log

21.01.2015 17:58:03: xxxx (xxx) xxx- Value Restriction #0 "ecyvboxrl" = ["Changed RscDisplayMainMap >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDiary",'GUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')",0,<NULL-object>,"eqyjywqv"]

However if you add say !"RscDisplayMainMap" to publicvariable.txt it does nothing.. you still get the same kick....

I think the AH is causing the problem. my guess is turn the AH off and all will work :-( I think we may see a server side hotfix..

Ive turned my AH off for now ill let you know how it goes

Possibly not the brightest idea telling everyone you're not running any anti-hack :lol:

Just apply the hotfix or do the exceptions manually, it's not difficult, the log tells you why, you add that to the txt

Stage thing is the download from the main page just seem to re download the Epoch_Server_0.2.5.2_Release2.zip that I already had and files seem the same.. 

Anyone have the correct URL for the fix ?

Work for me but should remove the \ in the begining of:

!="cDisplayLoading\",'Loading'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="ad\",_this,\"RscDiary\",'GUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="\"RscRespawnCounter\",'IGUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')"

then i add:

!="cDisplayLoading",'Loading'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="ad\",_this,\"RscDiary\",'GUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" !="\"RscRespawnCounter\",'IGUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')"

Now it's ok.

This worked for me