Arma 3 epoch

jagjohn2000

Question

So we currently have 1 server with a provider. I have purchased a dedicated server and want to consolidate this server and another new server. I am obviously not very good at this considering I can't get it working. What I want to do is have the ability to setup up to 4 servers (if it will run it) on this one box, one for our current server and 2-3 more. Here is the proposition. I am willing to pay someone some cash or give them one spot on the server for their own server. So that's your choice. What I need is to have my server setup for a new server and the ability to create more easily. Or just setup 3-4 servers now and I will use them when I need them. So do I have any takers? I have 4 IP's to work with and 500 Gig of disk space.

3 answers to this question

Let me just say ive just set up my a3 epoch server on my dedi box.. been up 2 weeks now and not even got a player base.. tbh mate i would choose a different game mode cus after all my hard work i have no players... simple fact is there's too many epoch servers atm with higher population so your competing with them... want my advice... dont host an epoch server.