[Multi-Release] Cherno Race Track's and Custom camps/towns

Hi Guys,

I would like to share something I have created in celebration of my Trader Villages and Custom Pack coming to completion, a Race Track(s). 

They can be used by anyone who wishes to have some racing events in their servers. The first will be the classic race along the coast

To Download right click here and save to your mission folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vu3x09m2u9gupj/raceday.sqf

Currently at 96kb - 369 Objects.

You can turn this on/off by adding the following to the bottom of your init.sqf files after adding the raceday.sqf to your mission pack folder/bpo.

[] execVM raceday.sqf"; //Coastal Race Day - By Bungle (ON)

//[] execVM raceday.sqf"; //Coastal Race Day - By Bungle (OFF)

I will be including this in my master pack soon but also release here for people to grab as they wish and turn on/off.

vsJ7Rsq.jpg

More tracks coming soon as well to be released here and activated/deactivated the same way.

qEBhjyb.jpg

Please note these are not to break the immersion but for server owners who wish to have events.

Any product here is not a reflection of anything to come in the Default Epoch Mod but of my own doing.

Cheers,

Mr B

If you wanna spice it up, with events like these.

Have a gold Pool for the Winner, or Winner takes last places keys.

Other Events are just up to the imagination of the server owners and the communities, it doesn't have to be shoot on site all the time and destroy each others property.  :ph34r:

Hi Guys,

I had a lot of requests back in the day when I was running the Dayz Madhouse about my original map upgrades and if they were public. They weren't. However now they are to the Dayz Epoch Community.

I have done my best to place these buildings in viable flat areas. You wont find big clumps of barracks or hopefully many/any buildings on leans where their cups would fall off the table..

For everyone that wants to add some more loot opportunity at the expense of more zombies you can now add my pack to your own mission/server.

To Download right click here and save to your mission folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5y4kp55bxw75g8t/buildings.sqf

Currently at 89kb - 344 Objects. (Not all enter-able buildings .. Clutter, fencing etc added as well but all enter-able buildings spawn loot and zombies) 

Please note if you have your own or other building pack addins they may overlap or intrude some of the ones from this pack.

You can turn this on/off by adding the following to the bottom of your init.sqf files after adding the buildings.sqf to your mission pack folder/bpo.

[] execVM "buildings.sqf"; //Extra Chernarus Buildings - By Bungle (ON)

//[] execVM "buildings.sqf"; //Extra Chernarus Buildings - By Bungle (OFF)

I will be including this in my master pack soon but also release here for people to grab as they wish and turn on/off.

Pictures:

5ydQAqF.jpg---

d3Hhho9.jpg

---

4swY0pu.jpg---

zZIHPIJ.jpg---

33PeWww.jpg---

0c9n2r2.jpg---

heYWOI9.jpg

---

There are lots more extras but don't want to spoil everything and it will be getting upgrades over time to include more where needed.

I will be focusing more on my custom towns soon to make them feel more in place with fencing and overall town clutter.

If you find any issues please let me know and I can look to address them soon. 

Cheers,

Mr B

To spice it up a bit I would suggest the following for your races.

1. Remove the fuel from the vehicles down to the point where you cannot with a 20L i.e <= 20L in the car left.

2. Give each car a 20L gas tank in the gear (Empty if you have a refuel script added)

They cannot make it all the way to the end on <=20 of fuel running turbo all the time i am pretty sure. They will need to stop in for gas.. B)

Hi Guys,

These are not ready by a long shot, but I would hope that you would be interested in having a look. (They could be used as FOB's for now)

I have so far added 2 out of my 3 Villages. 

Note: They are Ghost towns..with no loot, zombies or vendors added yet.  Also I have not added a modified mission.sqm for added Map Markers.

To Download right click here and save to your mission folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7yz1rxtc9d83zn/villages.sqf

Currently at 155kb - 582 Objects.

You can turn this on/off by adding the following to the end of your init.sqf files after adding the villages.sqf to your mission pack folder/bpo.

[] execVM villages.sqf"; //Epoch Villages - By Bungle (ON)

//[] execVM villages.sqf"; //Epoch Villages - By Bungle (OFF)

Pictures: 

N2aXvZs.jpg

---

IZXjHFZ.jpg

X9NsWrW.jpg

---

WpMUzkl.jpg

If you find any issues or have any recommendations please let me know and I can look to them asap.

Cheers,

Bungle

Once I complete the 3rd Village I will be looking at another release then adding in the vendors.

If anyone has had any experience with adding or moving vendors I would appreciate any feedback/suggestions on this.

I would hope to create a new set of vendors for each matching the current trader hubs.

From there I would like to create two new vendors for vehicle repairs and purchasing fuel.

When I add vendors, I just place any old friendly unit down and then go into the SQF and change the Classname to the one I want (From the traders.sqf)

Adding completey new traders can be done the same way, just make sure you pick a class name that is not being used in the traders.sqf.

Once you have the new trader in place on your map, make sure you add the class name to the list on the top of the traders.sqf. To give him a menu, just use an existing trader in the sqf as a template and change the classname to your new trader, and change the TIDs to the ones you want.

Interesting.. I will start reading through this files to get the swing of it.

Cheers for the heads up. I hope its not overly complex, still such a code noobie.

My next question is.. do you know by chance if there is a variable to move the trader locations in a mission file, other than the obvious mission reset at 12pm and then load with a new sqf...

And you say you're not clever Bungle..

Just to re-iterate more these are not just placed buildings in spots. I have spent hours and hours adding all these in doing my best to maintain the feel for the map.

The buildings are almost all building "replicas" i have found in Chernarus during my many many ventures.

If you find any that our out of place or you feel pointless and not needed please let me know as I will be working on this more over the coming weeks to refine it adding in more clutter to make everything seem lived in and as it should be been there to begin with.

Any feedback is always appreciated.

Of course. Its why they are there.  :P

A small percentage of the buildings seem to rotate and move on mission load so they come in pivoted or partially not where they are supposed to be.

I have glance somewhere a way to combat this. If not I will replace the with viable options.

Feedback on what you find tho is appreciated to save me from going around the entire map.

Cheers,

Bungle

Interesting.. I will start reading through this files to get the swing of it.

Cheers for the heads up. I hope its not overly complex, still such a code noobie.

My next question is.. do you know by chance if there is a variable to move the trader locations in a mission file, other than the obvious mission reset at 12pm and then load with a new sqf...

And you say you're not clever Bungle..

It's not complex, I will post an example when I am back on my computer and not on my I-Phone

I am not quite sure what you mean by moving the trader location, but you can move the trader to any location you want in the editor. Remember that you can clone them in either the SQF or by adding an NPC with the same skin in the mission.sqm. You can have multiple traders with the same skin, and they will all use the same menu

By Moving them I mean, I would eventually like to give them a bed time. Move them then into an area/new location where they cannot be accessed fear of loosing humanity to the point the guards shoot you.

These villages will one day be a living breathing place with options for survivors, heroes and bandits.. to each their own.

In the end there will be a reason for the Bandits to raid, a degree of safety for the Bambies to shop and overall more experience to the world(s).

Abilities to get your vehicle repaired for cheap, refueled for cheap, get free medical attention  and down the Track Scavenge/Defense Missions hopefully for heroes and survivors to gain extras as well.

Bandits wont be able to trade here fear of being shot by one of the many guards ... they will need to seek out the smaller hubs and black markets.

This is a place for the survivors to relatively safe, providing no ones up on the hill to shoot you, then get for cover or stay inside with your vendor.

Thanks for the help you can give Lycosto.

The Map Addon is built into the client files for Epoch as default.

There should be no need for further client download required with any of my releases except for a larger mission file when first joining.

If anyone has any reports of buildings that may have drastically moved, please report them to me and their locations. 

I can then counter place them to fix them up.

Enjoy the extra options now all over the map.