Epoch lacking what it was :(

IReeceI

I just wish the trader inventory window were wider to accommodate longer item names and group multiple items of the same type.  Like it should have 'Mk18 x5'  if a trader has 5 Mk18 rifles.  That would definitely clean up the lists a lot.

Also, we need fine adjustments to building items to allow precision building in tight areas.  Personally I'd like the option to not have building items affected by physics at all.  

and also organised alphabetically and by type rather than the order it was sold to the vendor.

I swear I'm so over these threads, I have only one answer for anyone I hear complaining atm.

25%!!!!!!

That said I do wish building took on a higher priority to missions and antagonists but that's just my personal preference, I'd like to see one system finished and polished before working on another one. The building system has a lot of potential but is missing a lot of work.

I swear I'm so over these threads, I have only one answer for anyone I hear complaining atm.

25%!!!!!!

That said I do wish building took on a higher priority to missions and antagonists but that's just my personal preference, I'd like to see one system finished and polished before working on another one. The building system has a lot of potential but is missing a lot of work.

And all i am gonna say to people like you is.........

when its

80 % !!!!!!! i

ts too late to make recommendations or give feedback its pointless because it takes months to get to 25 % so the chances of it being reworked at 80% is slim! never mind 90% and 100%

Let people make all kind of posts, and lets face it no one can make those kinda of posts stop...

Somewhere sometimes something is born out of nothing!  a line, a comment or few words here and there might inspire devs to change something for the better or come up with something new!! any developer would tell you they would rather have all the bad feedback early and save the good last to celebrate a job well done job at release day! 

if you don't like these posts don't read them! The title of post gives you a good idea what it's going to be about!!!