Help Needed for Dayz Epoch 12 episode web series

Tender_01

Needed: Voice Actors/Models/Photographers/Musicians

This project is %100 pro bono. I am filming a web short series; 12 Episodes. We are using an originally composed soundtrack.

1.I am casting international voice actors and actresses. If English is your second language or if you're from the UK, I want to talk to you. I am looking for some incredibly accented folks to be reading a very short English script. You can record these from your home computer. I need less than 60 seconds of script recordings

2. I am also casting female models in the DFW area; East Asian, Middle Eastern, Eastern European, Slavic. This project is a 100% pro bono project. Involvement for models is a simple, single one hour hour still photography shoot. No nudes, nothing sleazy.

3. Comic artists: I need comic artists to draw one color drawing in any medium as a caricature of one of our characters. This can be done electronically.

4. I am also seeking studio musicians who are interested in some exposure, genres: electric blues, metal, hardcore rap, screamo, hardcore, punk, horror punk. This talent can also be fulfilled electronically as well.

This is a great opportunity for exposure, you can enroll to be shown in the credits or anonymously just to support creative arts.

Please message me if you're interested.

[email protected]
469-682-4453

Location of Set: 6900 Sumner Street The Colony, TX 75056