A3EAI - Roaming/Vehicle AI Patrols - Discontinued

Face

Am I being really dumb here  :(

I am working in the editor with custom spawns but when I get to this point :

Open the Debug Console by pressing Esc. Paste the template custom spawn statement under the Execute text area.

I can't paste it, is there a key or key combination I should be using to paste into the Local exec box ?

Am I being really dumb here  :(

I am working in the editor with custom spawns but when I get to this point :

Open the Debug Console by pressing Esc. Paste the template custom spawn statement under the Execute text area.

I can't paste it, is there a key or key combination I should be using to paste into the Local exec box ?

CTRL+V?

["Sektor B",[22420.1,19601.4,0.00143862],"B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F",5000,[2,1],1] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleSpawn;
 1:44:49 "Epoch: Spawning vehicles"
 1:44:49 Error in expression <li_Light_01_armed_F",5000,[2,1],1] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleSpawn;
["Sektor>
 1:44:49   Error position: <A3EAI_createCustomVehicleSpawn;
["Sektor>
 1:44:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: a3eai_createcustomvehiclespawn
 1:44:49 File @EpochHive\A3EAI_custom_defs.sqf, line 53

and

is there a way to reduce the spawn timer for the Custom Spawns ? 

@Xatu: Not sure what you mean by spawn timer. Respawn timer?

I'm looking into the custom vehicle spawns at the moment. There's some code that needs to be changed so avoid making custom vehicle spawns for now.

@Humpabry: No minimum radius. I don't believe vehicle AI have a maximum radius (could be wrong) but infantry AI are limited to a 300m patrol radius.

["Sektor B",[22420.1,19601.4,0.00143862],"B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F",5000,[2,1],1] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleSpawn;
 1:44:49 "Epoch: Spawning vehicles"
 1:44:49 Error in expression <li_Light_01_armed_F",5000,[2,1],1] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleSpawn;
["Sektor>
 1:44:49   Error position: <A3EAI_createCustomVehicleSpawn;
["Sektor>
 1:44:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: a3eai_createcustomvehiclespawn
 1:44:49 File @EpochHive\A3EAI_custom_defs.sqf, line 53

and

is there a way to reduce the spawn timer for the Custom Spawns ? 

• ['AreaName1',100,2,1,true,600] call A3EAI_generateArea;

• true: Respawn setting. true: Enable respawn. false: Disable respawn.

change true to false = no respawn

ok thanks a lot :)

@Xatu: Not sure what you mean by spawn timer. Respawn timer?

I'm looking into the custom vehicle spawns at the moment. There's some code that needs to be changed so avoid making custom vehicle spawns for now.

@Humpabry: No minimum radius. I don't believe vehicle AI have a maximum radius (could be wrong) but infantry AI are limited to a 300m patrol radius.

ty very much..and its a great way to make ai city man really loving it.

thanks a lot

i keep getting 

if (A3EAI_debugLevel > 0) then {diag_log "A3>

1:19:41 Error position: <A3EAI_debugLevel > 0) then {diag_log "A3>
 1:19:41 Error Undefined variable in expression: a3eai_debuglevel
 1:19:41 File A3EAI\scripts\A3EAI_post_init.sqf, line 8
 1:19:44 Starting mission:
 1:19:44 Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)
 1:19:44 Mission world: Altis
 1:19:44 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\
 1:19:44 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
 1:19:44 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
 1:19:44 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
 1:19:44 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
 1:19:45 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
 1:19:45 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
 1:19:45 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
 1:19:45 "Epoch: Init Compiles"
 1:19:45 "[A3EAI] Initializing A3EAI version 0.1.3 Alpha using base path A3EAI."
 1:19:45 Warning Message: Script @EpochHive\A3EAI_config.sqf not found
 1:19:45 "[A3EAI] Compiling A3EAI functions."
 1:19:45 "[A3EAI] A3EAI functions compiled."
 1:19:45 "[A3EAI] A3EAI settings: Debug Level: any. DebugMarkers: false. WorldName: altis. VerifyClassnames: any. VerifySettings: any."
 1:19:45 "[A3EAI] AI spawn settings: Static: any. Dynamic: any. Random: bool. Air: bool. Land: bool."
 1:19:45 "[A3EAI] A3EAI loading completed in 0.112 seconds."
 1:19:45 Error in expression <scripts\A3EAI_post_init.sqf" 

i have followed

@stig010189: Please, for the love of god and all that is good and holy on this earth, please use Pastebin for log samples. It helps everyone and myself when and if we browse the forums using mobile devices and avoids clutter.

Make sure you're installing A3EAI by doing exactly this (it looks like you didn't copy over the needed .sqf files):

1. Find the A3EAI Installation Package folder that you downloaded and open it.
  2. Select everything inside the folder (CTRL+A) and copy (CTRL+C)
  3. Open your server's @EpochHive folder
  4. Paste (CTRL+V). If a popup asks if you want to merge the Addons folder, press Yes.
  5. Done.

@stig010189: Please, for the love of god and all that is good and holy on this earth, please use Pastebin for log samples. It helps everyone and myself when and if we browse the forums using mobile devices and avoids clutter.

Make sure you're installing A3EAI by doing exactly this (it looks like you didn't copy over the needed .sqf files):

4. Paste (CTRL+V). If a popup asks if you want to merge the Addons folder, press Yes.
  5. Done.

Nice quick and easy install here fellas.

Again, I cant wait to get off work to test it out.

Here comes another update.

Changes made in A3EAI 0.1.4 Alpha:

• [FIXED] A3EAI Editor Tool updated to version 1.0.2. Fixes issues with custom vehicle AI patrols.
  • [FIXED] Test fix for AI air vehicle crew parachuting. All air vehicle AI now have their backpacks replaced out parachutes instead.
  • [FIXED] Custom AI vehicle patrol spawning.
  • [CHANGED] Settings verification is now run immediately after A3EAI_config.sqf is loaded to better catch errors.
  • Important: A3EAI 0.1.4 should be used with Editor Tool 1.0.2. Do not use an older version of the Editor Tool.

Download on the A3EAI Releases Page: https://github.com/dayzai/A3EAI/releases

5. Done.

i have dun this but my server logs tell me to add  Script scripts\fn_A3EAI_init.sqf not found. i tryed that to but no look

@stig: Thanks for the Pastebin. It looks like A3EAI is loading normally, but there is a fn_A3EAI_init.sqf not found error. fn_A3EAI_init.sqf is what starts A3EAI, and if it's not found, then A3EAI would not have been able to start.

Check any folder on your server named 'scripts' that may contain anything related to A3EAI, it looks like A3EAI was installed twice. If you find it, remove it. fn_A3EAI_init.sqf or anything related to A3EAI should not be located in any 'scripts' folder of any sort.