A3EAI - Roaming/Vehicle AI Patrols - Discontinued

Face

@bigsl83 

Thanks for sticking to A3EAI/DZAI after all this time! Firstly, make sure that you are using the latest version of A3EAI (0.8.4d) - you probably are, but asking to confirm. A few major versions ago, a change to the A3EAI HC was made to prevent Epoch client code from running at all on it, so the HC isn't subject to hunger/thirst, does not spawn antagonists and cannot be targeted by them, and everything else Epoch-related. The HC object is also immune to damage so I suspect something else is killing the HC by other means.

If you are using other AI addons that use HC, they may not block off Epoch code like A3EAI does. In this case, test with only A3EAI HC to make sure that the problem is with A3EAI.

It's the best one so no brainer :-)

Yes, I'm using the latest A3EAI v0.8.4d. Great to know about the change to the hunger/thirst, thx. I'm also using an additional HC for the VEMF missions.

I'll test it with just one HC for A3EAI and see what happens. Thanks for the post Face and have a good one!

[NEW] Added "detect only" behavior modes for UAVs and UGVs. If set to "detect only", UAVs/UVGs will not directly engage detected targets, but may still call air reinforcements to the area.

This is a great new function, but is it possible to set UGV in defense mode so UGV will not directly engage tagets at sight but fire back if a player attack the UGV?

Tried this today as Andre convoy was throwing lots of BE kicks. Smooth install, no kicks. I do enjoy that they do not show on the map. Also they are fully lootable and females with them too! Kinda felt like I was fighting another player. Thanks for the work!

This is a great new function, but is it possible to set UGV in defense mode so UGV will not directly engage tagets at sight but fire back if a player attack the UGV?

I'm thinking of implementing something like this. Something similar is also planned for air patrols, but I'm currently working on another addon so this will take some time.

Tried this today as Andre convoy was throwing lots of BE kicks. Smooth install, no kicks. I do enjoy that they do not show on the map. Also they are fully lootable and females with them too! Kinda felt like I was fighting another player. Thanks for the work!

Thanks for the feedback! Immersion is definitely something that I believe is important.

So I've tried disabling the secondary headless client completely and still the one HC is being killed somehow. It reconnects but for several minutes the performance will dip until it reconnects. HC server itself is running fine. I'll keep messing with it and post any pertinent findings.

Hey Face! I have been a loyal fan and follower of your mods since the beginning of DZAI. In v.2.1.0 pre-release 4, you removed the FreeForAll mode, which made two different factions, essentially.  I have been combing over the A3EAI files for HOURS and am wondering if it is even possible to create a 2nd faction?

I found this bit in A3EAI_functions.sqf and am wondering if there is a case switch or something that could be added?

//Sets Side
A3EAI_setSide = compileFinal '
	private["_unitGroup","_protect","_unitType"];
	_unit = _this select 0;
	_unitLevel = _this select 1;
	_skillTypeArray = ["aimingAccuracy","aimingShake","aimingSpeed","spotDistance","spotTime","courage","reloadSpeed","commanding","general"];
	{
		_unit setSide [_skillTypeArray select _forEachIndex,((_x select 1) + random ((_x select 2)-(_x select 1))) min 1];
	} forEach _skillArray;
';

Truth be told, I know very little coding, but I guess my first question is: is it possible or am I wasting my time?  Hell, at this point, I would be willing to donate again just to get a small snippet of code to add in. *wink*

Truly, though, thank you for your time, effort, and expertise in what you add to the community. I wish I had skills like you, Axle, AWOL, and the rest of the crew. We are very grateful.

It's not possible for more than one AI faction in Epoch, since the West and East factions are both used by players, one per gender. In DayZ Mod this was possible since players were all West, so you could use East and Resistance. The fourth faction (Civilian) should be avoided at all costs for making combat AI since making them hostile or killing them has all sorts of consequences, as many "neutral" objects in the game are considered Civilian side.

Just FYI, the reason why FFA mode was removed in DZAI was because it was becoming more common for servers to run DZAI along with other AI mission addons, and having FFA mode would cause mission AI to attack each other as well. It's unfortunate because I always preferred to play-test with it on.

Aw... total bummer. Well, thanks so much for your prompt reply; I am sure you saved me many more hours that would've resulted in nothing.  And thanks again for such a great addon!

Update: " many "neutral" objects in the game are considered Civilian side."   ...Does this mean that the current AI would be shooting/destroying items/objects that are categorized as Civilian? That sounds awesome!!

If AI are made hostile to Civilian: They'll begin shooting buildings and random items ingame. AI will become permanently stuck on engaging Civilian objects, or until the object is destroyed and moves onto the next one.

If players are made hostile to Civilian: Players will be unable to interact with Civilian objects. Don't remember the specifics since I've never seen this firsthand.

Long story short: You basically bug out the AI behaviors when messing around with Civilian for combat purposes.

Also glad you're enjoying A3EAI. Another update is in the works and hopefully releasing soon.

Thanks for clarifying, Face. Also, let me sincerely apologize for my comments/questions as I *just* noticed your signature link regarding Denied Feature Requests. Sorry :(  Now I'm *that* girl.

I do have one final question, though, which the information in your DFR page sparked.

On my private server, it is only me, my brother and my Dad. If we all played Male characters, would it be possible to recode the female gender to be a different faction? Simply put, is it possible for someone who isn't a BI-level coder?

You would have to redefine the female units to the same side as the male units in Epoch's CfgVehicles. I'm not all that familiar with client-sided matters so that's all the details I can give without risking giving wrong information, but some side effect of this is that males will be able to wear female uniforms (and "become" female) and vice versa, and you will have to play with verifySignatures disabled (set to 0), which would not be a problem if it's a closed-off server with only trusted people.

Face, what can I say. You are brilliant. Thinking outside the box like a good coder.

It took me FOREVER but I found this inside the config.bin of Epoch.

class B_Soldier_base_F;
    class Epoch_Female_base_F: B_Soldier_base_F
    {
        identityTypes[] = {"Woman","NoGlasses"};
        faceType = "Man_A3";
        woman = 1;
        side = 1;

As well as:

class O_Soldier_base_F;
    class Epoch_Man_base_F: O_Soldier_base_F
    {
        identityTypes[] = {"Kerry","NoGlasses"};
        faceType = "Man_A3";
        side = 0;

So I am assuming that means if I change the Female's side to 0 that should accomplish what you mentioned. However, there will still require a case switch inside an A3EAI spawn setup file, correct?

You would also need to change the side relations in A3EAI_initserver.sqf and  A3EAI_serverMonitor.sqf depending on which side you're planning on using. You'll also need to do some scripting and modifications to the A3EAI files to allow for different sides to be used for AI groups.

I'm currently working on two addons (A3EAI and one other) so the help I can give is limited.

You would also need to change the side relations in A3EAI_initserver.sqf and  A3EAI_serverMonitor.sqf depending on which side you're planning on using. You'll also need to do some scripting and modifications to the A3EAI files to allow for different sides to be used for AI groups.

I'm currently working on two addons (A3EAI and one other) so the help I can give is limited.

I am intrigued, whats the second addon :)

Simon

A3EAI has been updated to version 0.9.0. Update at: https://github.com/dayzai/A3EAI

Please note that just about every component of A3EAI needs to be updated. As usual, headless client and client addon update is only required if your server actually uses them.

Changelog:

A3EAI 0.9.0

Files changed:
A3EAI.pbo update required: Yes
A3EAI_config.sqf update required: Yes
Headless Client Files/Keys update required: Yes
A3EAI Client Addon update required: Yes/Recommended

[Added] Dynamic classname feature can now be enabled/disabled for each AI level.
[Added] AI inventory gear purge on collision kill can now be enabled or disabled.
[Added] Admins can now set probability of successfully adding uniform/backpack/vest/headgear per AI level. If probability check fails for uniform and/or vest, default fresh spawn clothing and/or side pack will be added instead.
[Added] Added "defensive aggression" behavior for AI UAVs/UGVs if detect-only behavior is enabled. If UAVs/UGVs in detect-only mode are fired on, they will become hostile to nearby targets for a limited time.
[Added] A 750m radius blacklist area is now automatically added around HC player object.
[Added] Hostility is now temporarily disabled for manned/unmanned AI vehicles while they pass through player spawning areas and blacklisted waypoints.
[Added] Added settings verification for client-side addon.
[Fixed] Spawn chance was unintentionally applied to custom infantry AI spawns.
[Fixed] Fixed issue where players already detected by helicopters could not trigger a helicopter paradrop event.
[Fixed] AI air vehicles, UAVs/UGVs in non-hostile state will no longer detect players. (But may still call for reinforcements or deploy a paradrop group).
[Changed] Changed default maximum spawn chance threshold to 10 online players (reduced from 20).
[Changed] Changed default weapon attachment (optics, pointer, suppressor, underbarrel launcher) probabilities for level 0/1/2/3 AI from 25%/50%/75% to 30%/60%/90%.
[Changed] Fatigue now disabled for AI units.
[Changed] Loot for dynamic AI is now generated at once rather than gradually over time.
[Changed] Loot generation rate for all AI (other than dynamic) is now fixed at one attempt per 30 seconds instead of 60 seconds.
[Changed] Delay between radio messages changed from 5 to 10 seconds. (Air reinforcement notifications are exempt)
[Changed] Players in trader areas and fresh-spawn areas now immune from triggering AI helicopter detection and paradrop events.
[Changed] Radio messages now display for players if at least one group member has a Radio (Instead of at least one vehicle crew member)
[Changed] Default detection probability for UAVs/UGVs increased from 50% to 80%.

Edited by Face

Just updated to the new version, have these error's now.

Update; The  "A3EAI_launcherLevelReq = -; " My bad got in a hurry changed from "-" to "2".

11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Initializing A3EAI version 0.9.0 using base path a3eai."
11:42:55 Error in expression <ement = 1;	

A3EAI_launcherLevelReq = -;	

A3EAI_launcherTypes = ["launch_NLAW>
11:42:55   Error position: <;	

11:42:55   Error Invalid number in expression
11:42:55 File @epochhive\A3EAI_config.sqf, line 160
11:42:55 Error in expression <ement = 1;	

A3EAI_launcherLevelReq = -;	

11:42:55   Error position: <;	

11:42:55   Error Invalid number in expression
11:42:55 File @epochhive\A3EAI_config.sqf, line 160
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_debugLevel, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_monitorRate, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_verifyClassnames, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_cleanupDelay, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicUniformList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicOpticsList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicWeaponList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicBackpackList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicVestList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicHeadgearList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicFoodList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicLootList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicWeaponBlacklist, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicUniformLevels, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicBackpackLevels, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicVestLevels, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynamicHeadgearLevels, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_playerCountThreshold, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_chanceScalingThreshold, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_upwardsChanceScaling, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_maxAirReinforcements, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementVehicles, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementSpawnChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementSpawnChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementSpawnChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementSpawnChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementAllowedTypes, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementDuration0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementDuration1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementDuration2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airReinforcementDuration3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_maxUAVPatrols, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UAVList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_levelChancesUAV, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnUAVMinTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnUAVMaxTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UAVDetectOnly, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UAVCallReinforceCooldown, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UAVDetectChance, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_maxUGVPatrols, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UGVList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_levelChancesUGV, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnUGVMinTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnUGVMaxTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UGVDetectOnly, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UGVCallReinforceCooldown, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_UGVDetectChance, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_findKiller, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_tempNVGs, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_GLRequirement, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_launcherTypes, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_launcherLevelReq, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_launchersPerGroup, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_enableHealing, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_radioMsgs, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_deathMessages, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_loadCustomFile, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_enableHC, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_waitForHC, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_enableStaticSpawns, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_minAI_capitalCity, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addAI_capitalCity, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_unitLevel_capitalCity, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_minAI_city, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addAI_city, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_unitLevel_city, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_minAI_village, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addAI_village, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_unitLevel_village, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_minAI_remoteArea, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addAI_remoteArea, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_unitLevel_remoteArea, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_minAI_wilderness, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addAI_wilderness, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_unitLevel_wilderness, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_tempBlacklistTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnTimeMin, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnTimeMax, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_despawnWait, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_spawnChance_capitalCity, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_spawnChance_city, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_spawnChance_village, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_spawnChance_remoteArea, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_spawnChance_wilderness, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnLimit_village, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnLimit_city, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnLimit_capitalCity, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnLimit_remoteArea, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_staticBlacklistLocations, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynMaxSpawns, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynCooldownTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynResetLastSpawn, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_huntingChance, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_dynDespawnWait, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_maxRandomSpawns, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_randDespawnWait, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_minRandSpawnDist, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_maxHeliPatrols, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_levelChancesAir, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnAirMinTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnAirMaxTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_heliList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_heliGunnerUnits, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_removeExplosiveAmmo, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_roadKillPenalty, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_airDetectChance, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_paraDropChance, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_paraDropCooldown, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_paraDropAmount, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_maxLandPatrols, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_levelChancesLand, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnLandMinTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_respawnLandMaxTime, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_vehList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_vehGunnerUnits, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_vehCargoUnits, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_waypointBlacklistAir, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_waypointBlacklistLand, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_skill0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_skill1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_skill2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_skill3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_useWeaponChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_useWeaponChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_useWeaponChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_useWeaponChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addUniformChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addUniformChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addUniformChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addUniformChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addBackpackChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addBackpackChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addBackpackChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addBackpackChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addVestChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addVestChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addVestChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addVestChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addHeadgearChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addHeadgearChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addHeadgearChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_addHeadgearChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_opticsChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_opticsChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_opticsChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_opticsChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_pointerChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_pointerChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_pointerChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_pointerChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_muzzleChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_muzzleChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_muzzleChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_muzzleChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_underbarrelChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_underbarrelChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_underbarrelChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_underbarrelChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_kryptoAmount0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_kryptoAmount1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_kryptoAmount2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_kryptoAmount3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_kryptoPickupAssist, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_foodLootCount, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_miscLootCount1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_miscLootCount2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_chanceFirstAidKit, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_chanceFoodLoot, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_chanceMiscLoot1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_chanceMiscLoot2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_lootPullChance0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_lootPullChance1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_lootPullChance2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_lootPullChance3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_uniformTypes0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_uniformTypes1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_uniformTypes2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_uniformTypes3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_pistolList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_rifleList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_machinegunList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_sniperList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_weaponOpticsList, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_backpackTypes0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_backpackTypes1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_backpackTypes2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_backpackTypes3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_vestTypes0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_vestTypes1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_vestTypes2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_vestTypes3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_headgearTypes0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_headgearTypes1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_headgearTypes2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_headgearTypes3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_foodLoot, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_MiscLoot1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_MiscLoot2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_tools0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_tools1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_tools2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_tools3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_gadgets0, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_gadgets1, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_gadgets2, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Error found in variable A3EAI_gadgets3, resetting to default value."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Verified all A3EAI settings in 0.116001 seconds."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] Compiling A3EAI functions."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] A3EAI functions compiled."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] A3EAI settings: Debug Level: 0. WorldName: altis. VerifyClassnames: true. VerifySettings: any."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Random: true. Air: false. Land: false. UAV: false. UGV: false."
11:42:55 "[A3EAI] A3EAI loading completed in 0.236 seconds."

Edited by Highlander
Update

One thing I have noticed about the bomber UAV's, I believe they are the cas variants, is they are incapable of dropping bombs anywhere near players or their vehicles.

I think this is due to the target needing to be marked with a third party laser designator I suspect there is no way of making the UAV fully autonomous in this respect but I thought I would throw it out there just in case.

The Scalpel missile armed variant is very op so I do not use this one but it would be nice to have a bomber.

The other option I have tried to implement is using UAV's to call in a heli paradrop when detecting a player but I have not succeeded in getting this to happen using the configs, is this because paradrops are only triggered on waypoints ?

The UAVs work on the same principle as the AI helicopters: Arrive at a destination, then move in low and slow for a certain distance while scanning for nearby players, then leave the area while returning to normal flying height and speed. "Always-on" detection is not used due to performance concerns, since 99% of the time there are no players nearby as UAVs/helis travel between waypoint to waypoint.

As the config comments say, the UAVs/UGVs are still very much a work and progress and their roles/purpose still aren't clearly defined. The eventual goal is to let UAVs/UGVs work with infantry AI as a team.

Hey Face, in the config.sqf, is it possible to add a 2nd version of the spawn parameters so we can spawn two types of area in the same area?

A3EAI_minAI_city = 1;
A3EAI_addAI_city = 2;
A3EAI_unitLevel_city = 3;
A3EAI_spawnChance_city = 0.60;

A3EAI_minAI_city = 1;
A3EAI_addAI_city = 5;
A3EAI_unitLevel_city = 0;
A3EAI_spawnChance_city = 0.99;