A3EAI - Roaming/Vehicle AI Patrols - Discontinued

Face

@Darth, you know the method of this. Surprised you haven't rethought the concept. Use the function in Arma to protect the spawn areas. No AI will harm while inside those bases. Even draw the line out further then the spawn locations.

I ended up just moving the ai back a tad. Working on another type of mission atm.

@face,

I am really needing the tank, uses. The theme I am trying to concept, requires a few defenses around a base that has AI spawning, choppers and would really like to use some of the tanks.

I had to turn off the AI from spawning in random so I could focus a battle being done. Wasn't easy and is still in complete, but had the best 1-2 hrs game play on one base trying to get it back.

AI = False on re spawn too.

First, you can set the detect chance a lot lower. This does help slightly. You can also add a couple helis that are not armed, just for the ambiance. As for taking them out. I have taken out a ton of Pawnees with a rifle, and even a pistol. The key is hitting the pilot. No sense shooting the chopper unless you have a M107 or Lynx. As for the Orca. Go for the pilot, or rotors, or just get out of your vehicle until they go away.

Yea thats how ive been dealing with them but alot of my players are getting destroyed before the chopper is close enough to range a shot, as for vehicles im getting killed before i can even see or hear the chopper i find if i get out of my vehicle i have a much better chance to survive than staying put.

Might change the choppers and/or add in some AA of some sort.

Would still be pretty sweet to have them land and have to "refuel" or make it seem like theyre refuelling where they get out and set a perimeter while they land and "refuel" for 5 mins or something like that, even though the vehicles cant be driven would add a nice bit of realism and a goal to go over and hunt them.

V1va, the only way that is possible to reduce the aim, and response from a chopper is to have Face script in abilities. I am not totally sure helicopters are able to be customized but the Pilot might be able too.

Then we will see a ton of choppers flying into Mountains :)

I have had a total of 5 choppers running around a small area before. If you run some AA tanks down there, and some special equipment you can do some serious Killing, but then your seen by 2 or more others and volla your dead.

God mode on, and your tank still can die btw. Yes those choppers are brutal, why I have the need for other AI driven vehicles such as tanks, and such.

BTW Face, I forgot to mention I placed in an APC Independent I think it was, instead of the Standard 50 cal truck and HMSNAMDNSM talk about brutal. Those are heavy to knock out your tank with on the Titan launchers. But is a heck load of fun, 2 full hours of it trying to take over a base, area. Yep why I want your tanks, this little theme I have, has a complete base of AI, but with god mod on, you get to experience what those choppers are like. I used the big heavy ones too.

@Sneakydude: If you want to make the changes yourself to allow tanks, you can do it by following this:

1. Unpack A3EAI.pbo (only the one in @EpochHive)
  2. Edit A3EAI/compile/A3EAI_unit_spawning/A3EAI_spawn_vehiclepatrol.sqf and A3EAI/compile/A3EAI_unit_spawning/A3EAI_spawn_vehiclecustom.sqf
  3. Replace all instances of "Car" with "LandVehicle"
  4. Repack modified files into A3EAI.pbo

You may need to disable classname verification if the tanks contain init statements.

0.6.0 is taking some time since I'm still reviewing the changes made, as well as some issues with the HC. 0.5.0-0.5.8 was a series of bugs and fixes that I want to avoid from happening again. Air/land vehicles may be handled by the dedicated server only from 0.6.0 onwards until the cause/solutions of the issues can be found.

["NorthWestspawn2aHeli",[6146.79,16907.5,0,0.00147629],"O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F",500,[2,2],3,false,500] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleQueue;
["NorthWestspawn4aHeli",[6266.79,16107.5,0.00147629],"B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F",500,[2,2],3,false,500] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleQueue;
["NorthWestspawn6aTank",[6186.79,16207.5,0.00147629],"B_MBT_01_TUSK_F",500,[2,2],1,false,500] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleQueue;
["Westspawn2VEH",[6346.79,16507.5,0,0.00147629],"I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F",500,[1,1],1,false,500] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleQueue;
["Westspawn4VEH",[6253.79,16207.5,0,0.00147629],"O_MBT_02_arty_F",500,[1,1],1,false,500] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleQueue;
["spawn3VEH",[6173.79,16207.5,0,0.00147629],"I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F",500,[1,1],1,false,500] call A3EAI_createCustomVehicleQueue;

Get this I got the tanks from Arma to load. Just was testing these out. However your system I will be testing it out. I am so looking forward to your changes.

This script is brutal. God mode your tanks or heli's die. Just thought I would put that out there.

Moving onto your post.

I will test your changes out, so it fits into my theme.

Thanks for all your help Face, I am just loving this script. Well designed and well coded. Simple to understand what your doing with it, after you explain more to us.

@face

I am not exactly sure what changes you will make in the future, what I would love to see in your future dev projects are things like

1. More configurations for Heli pilots Aim, Accuracy etc.. if at all possible with the arma engine.

2. More abilities in the tank, truck configurations etc.. if at all possible with the arma engine.

3. Some Major fixing in the AI, sometimes they act right, other times they just plain run around in circles with you then shoot. (Tested with Godmode)

4. A more complex system, in your AI editor. Also improvements so that we can save, and it goes and writes to a SQF file SAVEAS instead of copy and paste.

So all we are required to do is link the new SQF file to custom load out sqf file you have in place. The AI editor I would like to have the ability to point and click

and options to change for that one AI or a group of AI. One will patrol here, the other 2 will stand and defend this area. If this at all makes any sense.

Not saying it isn't Awesome now, I am just saying it would be Great to see future updates like this.

At the moment I am trying to use the editor to the best I can.

The only problem I have is the limits in spawning in one area. For example if I choose 5 locations of 5 AI troops each, they don't always spawn. If I have 4 vehicles and 2 helis rotating they don't all seem to spawn. It could be my awareness script and I need to open that up to 1000 meters then they start to spawn, as the players enter the area.

Thanks Face for all you have done. I cant wait to finish this AI script, and explain my findings. So far the best 2 hrs game time in a long time trying to win that fight. Even in godmode the area is impossible with 3+ helis holding a 500 meter Patrol area.

@Sneakydude:

1. Skills are determined by skill level, so whatever skills you set in the config file will affect all AI (spawned by A3EAI). It's impractical to have skill definitions for each AI type (infantry, vehicle, etc) because some AI types are able to shift between types, and handling skill changes when AI type changes happen will be too hectic.

2. More configuration options will be added, when they make sense. In my experience, simply adding more configuration options doesn't lead to people using them, it just makes it more complicated to use and understand.

3. A3EAI does remarkably little in handling actual AI behavior. It's mostly handled by the default A3 AI behavior, which has its own quirks. Behavior is something I can't fix.

4. As much as I would like to make a full-featured editor (like the M3 Editor), it's simply beyond my ability. At least you don't have to write out your custom spawns by hand, right?

Custom spawned vehicles may not be spawning if players are too close to the spawn point, but this distance is to be reduced significantly in the next update.

1. That makes more sense. I thought it was related to the AI behavior from A3

2. That's awesome, cant wait :)

3. So if you had the ability and knew the variables to change, you could essentially modify the AI behavior. Which would light up A3EAI totally.

4. I thought I would throw it out there :) worth the shot bud hehe

and lastly thanks, that's what I was trying to figure out the other night. An update will be awesome.

How I figured this out was go into Godmode, run into the camp with AI and watched them not spawn at all. Outside forces did however spawn.

Radius on this would be awesome, I am happy your making that stab at changing it for us.

Thanks Face as always.

Hi. This is my frst Epoch server. I need help for instal your missions.

I unzip and copi file to @EpochHive you can see on srean shot

http://postimg.org/image/kb493cp1b/

but eny mission dont spawn after 12 min.

I see in your zip is enother folder. Is my server is new instalation i don have Headless Client anddon i dont now wot is Headless Client. I must copy this addon onmy server and run this addon ?

1. Face, thank you for this awesome stuff, we completely replaced the Epoch AI with A3EAI and we´re very happy with it (our players too).

2. Some soldiers leave a lockbox behind after they die.. I want to deactivate the lockbox, where can I do this? Am I right, theres no lootlist, it gets the solder loot from the epoch loot.h.

Is there a loot blacklist, where i can add the lockbox?

Cheers Metal

Can you give me full instal manual becos i thing is not full on new server

Download A3EAI from the A3EAI GitHub Page, using the "Download ZIP" button on the right side of the page

Link: https://github.com/dayzai/A3EAI

Locate and extract A3EAI-master.zip.

Open the extracted folder and open the Installation Package folder. Copy the contents of this folder all at once (Addons, A3EAI_config.sqf, A3EAI_custom_defs)

Navigate to your server's Arma 3 folder and open the @EpochHive folder.

Important: A3EAI requires the Epoch server folder be named @EpochHive, which it should be named by default.

Paste the contents copied from Step 3 directly into this directory. When prompted to merge the "Addons" folder, click Yes.

Note: No Epoch files are being replaced or modified. This step merges the two Addon folders.

(Optional) Configure A3EAI settings by editing A3EAI_config.sqf.

@Darth, you know the method of this. Surprised you haven't rethought the concept. Use the function in Arma to protect the spawn areas. No AI will harm while inside those bases. Even draw the line out further then the spawn locations.

I ended up just moving the ai back a tad. Working on another type of mission atm.

Yes I did think of that.  It's just the annoyance of having the units be where they shouldn't be.  I'm more worried about the spawn areas than player bases.  

I use this addon i cant see eny mission after 14 min. After invisible AI kill me

It is possible you don't have this installed correctly. Do check your RPT logs for errors pertaining to errors, and or comments that seem incorrect. Knowing your RPT logs is a must when installing these scripts.

So much is involved with epoch stopping certain things from working. You need to possibly modify something from time to time.

The install is very self explanatory, so I am guessing you have a problem with the install or something is not correct.

Did you modify any files?

Ok i recorded video how i add this mod and connect serer and wait 12 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkkRuPTLhE&feature=youtu.be

Server is vanila epoch. Nothing edit onli add my id and nic on epochah.hpp

Server log

=====================================================================

== C:\Games\Arma3_Epoch\arma3server.exe

== "C:\Games\Arma3_Epoch\arma3server.exe" -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive; -config=config.cfg -port=3302 -profiles=C:\Games\ArmA3_Epoch\A3Master -netlog

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server

Exe timestamp: 2015/05/04 15:32:44

Current time: 2015/05/21 07:40:32

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.44.130654

Allocator: C:\Games\Arma3_Epoch\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

7:40:32 ManagerConfig()

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_GUNS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_ROCKETS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_MISSILES

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_BOMBS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_GUNS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_ROCKETS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_MISSILES

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_BOMBS

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->HouseBase, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Thing, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/thingX/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->House, by a3\structures_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House_F/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->House_F, by a3\structures_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House_Small_F/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RifleBaseLowStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleBaseStandActions/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->StandBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

7:40:45 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

7:40:45 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

7:40:45 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

7:40:45 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

7:40:45 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by a3\ui_f_mp_mark\config.bin/RscDisplayRespawn/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->BulletCore, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgVehicles/WeaponHolder/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CowsSlot/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/PointerSlot/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->PistolCore, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bag_Base/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->ThingX, by a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WeaponHolderSimulated/

7:40:46 Updating base class NewTurret->, by a3\static_f_mark\designator_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/

7:40:46 Updating base class ->Ship, by a3\boat_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ship_F/

7:40:46 Updating base class ->NewTurret, by a3\static_f\aa_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/

7:40:46 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/UnderBarrelSlot/

7:40:46 ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

7:40:46 Initializing Steam Manager

7:40:46 ManagerConfig()

7:40:46 Steam Manager initialized.

7:40:46

7:40:46 ==== Loaded addons ====

7:40:46 dta\bin.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 dta\core.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\addons\a3eai.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\addons\a3_epoch_server.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a2_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_1.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_2.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_code.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_config.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_functions.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_language.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_structures.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_underground.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles_1.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.ebo - 82212

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.ebo - 82734

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\data_f_mark.ebo - 82269

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.ebo - 81923

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81923

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.ebo - 82496

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82700

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\language_f_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.ebo - 82255

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.ebo - 81471

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.ebo - 81429

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82692

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.ebo - 81558

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.ebo - 81710

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82691

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\music_f_mark.ebo - 81958

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.ebo - 81930

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.ebo - 81866

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\static_f_mark.ebo - 81968

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.ebo - 82615

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.ebo - 79552

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.ebo - 82421

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82708

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.ebo - 82442

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 80475

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 80475

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 80757

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 75138

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 77667

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 82384

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 75977

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 75065

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 76012

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 76012

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 82616

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 76986

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 80475

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 79903

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 80888

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 76770

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 75687

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 80976

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 74588

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 82282

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 78988

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 81185

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 82411

7:40:46 addons\a3.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 addons\air_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\animals_f.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\anims_f.pbo - 82686

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 82213

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 78608

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\armor_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\boat_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 82622

7:40:46 addons\characters_f.pbo - 82621

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 82486

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82576

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 81235

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 81235

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\data_f.pbo - 82582

7:40:46 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76960

7:40:46 addons\drones_f.pbo - 82689

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 76110

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 78704

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 78762

7:40:46 addons\editor_f.pbo - 82563

7:40:46 addons\functions_f.pbo - 82609

7:40:46 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82310

7:40:46 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 73434

7:40:46 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 82303

7:40:46 addons\language_f.pbo - 82714

7:40:46 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 82714

7:40:46 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\map_altis.pbo - 82219

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 80737

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\map_data.pbo - 81846

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 82221

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 80737

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 79082

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\map_vr.pbo - 82252

7:40:46 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 82252

7:40:46 addons\misc_f.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\missions_f.pbo - 78843

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 82476

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 82479

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82134

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 82617

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 82261

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 82622

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 76877

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\modules_f.pbo - 82593

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 81823

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 80976

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\music_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\plants_f.pbo - 80365

7:40:46 addons\roads_f.pbo - 82537

7:40:46 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 80359

7:40:46 addons\signs_f.pbo - 82616

7:40:46 addons\soft_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 82657

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 82657

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 82574

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82576

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 82151

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 82110

7:40:46 addons\static_f.pbo - 82523

7:40:46 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 82090

7:40:46 addons\structures_f.pbo - 82614

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 82554

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 82554

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 82556

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 82558

7:40:46 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\ui_f.pbo - 82652

7:40:46 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76325

7:40:46 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 82650

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 82549

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 81905

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81923

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 81310

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 80958

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 80374

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 80772

7:40:46 =======================

7:40:46 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================

7:40:46 modsReadOnly = true

7:40:46 safeModsActivated = false

7:40:46 customMods = true

7:40:46 hash = '002095C3FEEB799D210BAEB0A49796D8C2B8ED96'

7:40:46 hashShort = '809b8351'

7:40:46 name | modDir | default | origin | hash | hashShort | fullPath

7:40:46 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:40:46 @EpochHive | @EpochHive | false | GAME DIR | d3e056556a22ae5ebb814d7e5889c1645520d0a7 | aa4867b9 | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive

7:40:46 Epoch Mod 0.3.0.3 | @Epoch | false | GAME DIR | d0f0fb4075b466f3d9d2e08ab6aae5b517e9f690 | 56613dca | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch

7:40:46 Arma 3 DLC Bundle | dlcbundle | true | NOT FOUND | | |

7:40:46 Arma 3 Marksmen | mark | true | GAME DIR | 8f0ebc67e604b05460419ba6bbb9814a2da1d2bf | a162e35d | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark

7:40:46 Arma 3 Helicopters | heli | true | GAME DIR | 4cb627dce6a8ddd8610ca20a8ff506aa42bb8bb0 | 74bdb4bc | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli

7:40:46 Arma 3 Karts | kart | true | GAME DIR | 9980a36a8060f77b0d09734f03c9ab8e113c9a7d | eaf7ba8a | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart

7:40:46 Arma 3 Zeus | curator | true | GAME DIR | f4c79440b601bc3e4b1dfea8fcb600ef43bf56d2 | d39ab57c | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator

7:40:46 Arma 3 | A3 | true | NOT FOUND | | |

7:40:46 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================

7:40:46 InitSound ...

7:40:46 InitSound - complete

7:40:46 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

7:40:46 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

7:40:46 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaywelcome_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init

7:40:49 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:40:50 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5

7:40:50 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 3302, Steam Query Port: 3303

7:40:51 Connected to Steam servers

7:42:31 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:42:33 Server error: Player without identity Lukas (id 1430932523)

7:42:46 Starting mission:

7:42:46 Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)

7:42:46 Mission world: Altis

7:42:46 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\

7:42:46 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:42:55 Strange convex component08 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:55 Strange convex component10 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:55 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:55 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component01 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component02 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component03 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component04 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:43:04 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

7:43:04 "Epoch: Init Compiles"

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Initializing A3EAI version 0.5.8 Alpha using base path a3eai."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Reading A3EAI configuration file."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI configuration file loaded."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Verified all A3EAI settings in 0.0019989 seconds."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Compiling A3EAI functions."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI functions compiled."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI settings: Debug Level: 0. DebugMarkers: false. WorldName: altis. VerifyClassnames: true. VerifySettings: true."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Random: true. Air: false. Land: false."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI loading completed in 0.0859985 seconds."

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload_prone.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_Reload_anim.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_UGL_Reload_anim.rtm

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna_enter.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna_exit.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna_enter.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna_exit.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_l_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_l.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_r_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_r.rtm not found or empty

7:43:11 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init

7:43:11 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

7:43:11 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.3"

7:43:11 Unable to get file version size: C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll

7:43:11 "Epoch: Init Variables"

7:43:11 "Loading config..."

7:43:11 Bad conversion: bool

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'acjpyrp' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'usnwa' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'ofvkt' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'ivfotxya' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 "Epoch: Start Hive, Instance ID: 'NA123'"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Init PublicEH"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Setup Side Settings"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Setup World Settings for Altis"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Set Weather"

7:43:11 Weather was forced to change

7:43:11 "Weather Change: fog: [0.198854,0.161767,4.04366] rain: 0.684708 overcast: 0.71817 windx: 8.96739 windz: -2.20614 forced: true"

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'acjpyrp' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'usnwa' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'ofvkt' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'ivfotxya' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 "Epoch: Loading buildings"

7:43:12 "playerConnected:76561197988344298:Lukas"

7:43:12 "playerConnected::__SERVER__"

7:43:12 "Epoch: Loading teleports and static props"

7:43:13 "Epoch: Loading NPC traders"

7:43:13 No speaker given for Xu Yeo

7:43:13 No speaker given for Maalik Madaki

7:43:14 "[A3EAI] Verified 351 unique classnames in 0.284012 seconds."

7:43:15 "Epoch: Spawning NPC traders"

7:43:15 "Epoch: Loading vehicles"

7:43:18 Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\rubber.bisurf

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddDoors - unknown animation source AddDoors

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: GunL_Revolving - unknown animation source GunL_Revolving

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: GunR_Revolving - unknown animation source GunR_Revolving

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddFLIR - unknown animation source AddFLIR

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddGunHolder - unknown animation source AddGunHolder

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: hidePG_1 - unknown animation source Missiles_revolving

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: zaslehROT - unknown animation source Muzzle_flash

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitLight not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitHydraulics not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitGear not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitHStabilizerL1 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitHStabilizerR1 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitVStabilizer1 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitTail not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitPitotTube not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitStaticPort not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitEngine2 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitEngine3 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:20 Error: Wheel reference not initialized

7:43:21 Error: Wheel reference not initialized

7:43:21 Strange convex component53 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\slidecastle_f.p3d:geometryFire

7:43:21 Strange convex component27 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\slidecastle_f.p3d:geometryView

7:43:22 Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\concrete.bisurf

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Wheel reference not initialized

7:43:26 "VEH SPAWN TIMER 10.828"

7:43:26 "Epoch: Spawning vehicles"

7:43:26 "Epoch: Loading storage"

7:43:27 "Storage SPAWN TIMER 0.429993"

7:43:27 "Epoch: Loading static loot"

7:43:27 "Epoch: Server Start Complete: 16.432 seconds"

7:43:27 "Loaded Server FSM"

7:43:28 Strange convex component322 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire

7:43:28 Strange convex component327 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire

7:43:29 No speaker given for Abdul-Aziz Ghafurzai

7:43:29 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'ezbrmiud' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:29 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'ezbrmiud' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:30 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes

7:43:31 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'BIS_fnc_preload_server' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:31 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'BIS_fnc_preload_server' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:50 "SKN AdminLog ["Map to Teleport",2,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,"ecbam"]"

7:43:50 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["07:43","Lukas"," -ON-","Map to Teleport"]]"

7:44:00 Strange convex component317 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry

7:44:00 Strange convex component318 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry

7:44:00 Strange convex component319 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry

7:44:24 "SKN AdminRequest [555,[[["U_O_Wetsuit",9],["V_20_EPOCH",9]],"2:1105"],B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,"ecbam"]"

7:44:24 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["07:43","Lukas"," -ON-","Map to Teleport"],["07:44","Lukas"," -----","Spawn: ["U_O_Wetsuit","V_20_EPOCH"]"]]"

7:48:14 "A3EAI Monitor: Uptime: 0:7:42. FPS: 45.4545. Active AI Groups: 1. Respawn Queue: 0 groups. HC Connected: false."

7:48:14 "A3EAI Monitor: Static Spawns: 1. Dynamic Spawns: 0. Random Spawns: 13. Air Patrols: 0. Land Patrols: 0."

7:48:48 "DEBUG: _event PlantSpawner"

7:48:48 x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\vegetation\models\pumpkin.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

7:48:48 x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\vegetation\models\pumpkin.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

7:50:10 "SKN AdminRequest [108,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,"ecbam"]"

7:50:10 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["07:43","Lukas"," -ON-","Map to Teleport"],["07:44","Lukas"," -----","Spawn: ["U_O_Wetsuit","V_20_EPOCH"]"],["07:50","Lukas"," -----","Repaire Vehicle: C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH"]]"

7:50:10 "Debug-Vehicle: Repair: 108,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE"

7:53:00 "playerDisconnected:76561197988344298:Lukas"

7:53:01 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1105 not found

7:53:13 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1105 not found

7:53:15 "A3EAI Monitor: Uptime: 0:12:43. FPS: 45.4545. Active AI Groups: 1. Respawn Queue: 1 groups. HC Connected: false."

7:53:15 "A3EAI Monitor: Static Spawns: 1. Dynamic Spawns: 0. Random Spawns: 13. Air Patrols: 0. Land Patrols: 0."

7:53:17 EPE manager release (0|110|0)

7:53:17 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:53:18 EPE manager release (0|1|0)

7:53:18 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "VirtualMan_EPOCH"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\invisibleman.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "VirtualMan_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\invisibleman.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "i_survivor_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_beta\indep\ia_soldier_01.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "I_soldier_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_beta\indep\ia_soldier_01.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_ghillie_sard_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_mark\opfor\o_fullghillie_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Underwear_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\basicbody.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Male_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\basicbody.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_hunter_1_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_hunter_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_G_Soldier_TL_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_gamma\guerrilla\ig_leader.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Driver_2_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_kart\civil\c_driver_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Driver_1_orange_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_kart\civil\c_driver_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Orestes"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_orestes.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_diver_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\diver_slotable.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_Soldier_02_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\pilot_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_sniper_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\opfor\o_sniper.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_Soldier_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\opfor\o_soldier_01.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Camo_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_camo.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_CamoBlue_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_camo.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_CamoBrn_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_camo.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_w_worker_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\coveralls.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_scientist_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\coveralls.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_p_fugitive_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poor.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_p_fugitive_F_afro"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poor.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_shorts_4_F_asia"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_shorts_4_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_4_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_1"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_3_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_2_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_1_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_5_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_6_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Ghillie2_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_ghillie.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Ghillie1_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_ghillie.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Ghillie3_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_ghillie.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_journalist_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_journalist.p3d";]

7:53:19 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

7:53:19 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_snd] still has its shape, ref_count=3

7:53:19 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_mtp] still has its shape, ref_count=2

7:53:19 Error: weapon [bipod_02_F_blk] still has its shape, ref_count=1

7:53:20 Extensions:

7:53:20 epochserver (C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll) [] []

Ok i recorded video how i add this mod and connect serer and wait 12 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkkRuPTLhE&feature=youtu.be

Server is vanila epoch. Nothing edit onli add my id and nic on epochah.hpp

Server log

== C:\Games\Arma3_Epoch\arma3server.exe

== "C:\Games\Arma3_Epoch\arma3server.exe" -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive; -config=config.cfg -port=3302 -profiles=C:\Games\ArmA3_Epoch\A3Master -netlog

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server

Exe timestamp: 2015/05/04 15:32:44

Current time: 2015/05/21 07:40:32

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.44.130654

Allocator: C:\Games\Arma3_Epoch\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

7:40:32 ManagerConfig()

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_GUNS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_ROCKETS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_MISSILES

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_BOMBS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_GUNS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_ROCKETS

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_MISSILES

7:40:32 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_BOMBS

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->HouseBase, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Thing, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/thingX/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->House, by a3\structures_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House_F/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->House_F, by a3\structures_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House_Small_F/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RifleBaseLowStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleBaseStandActions/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->StandBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

7:40:45 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

7:40:45 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

7:40:45 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

7:40:45 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

7:40:45 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

7:40:45 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by a3\ui_f_mp_mark\config.bin/RscDisplayRespawn/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->BulletCore, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgVehicles/WeaponHolder/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CowsSlot/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/PointerSlot/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->PistolCore, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bag_Base/

7:40:45 Updating base class ->ThingX, by a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WeaponHolderSimulated/

7:40:46 Updating base class NewTurret->, by a3\static_f_mark\designator_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/

7:40:46 Updating base class ->Ship, by a3\boat_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ship_F/

7:40:46 Updating base class ->NewTurret, by a3\static_f\aa_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/

7:40:46 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/UnderBarrelSlot/

7:40:46 ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

7:40:46 Initializing Steam Manager

7:40:46 ManagerConfig()

7:40:46 Steam Manager initialized.

7:40:46 ==== Loaded addons ====

7:40:46 dta\bin.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 dta\core.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\addons\a3eai.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\addons\a3_epoch_server.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a2_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_1.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_2.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_code.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_config.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_functions.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_language.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_structures.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_underground.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles_1.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.ebo - 82212

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.ebo - 82734

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\data_f_mark.ebo - 82269

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.ebo - 81923

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81923

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.ebo - 82496

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82700

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\language_f_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.ebo - 82255

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.ebo - 81471

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.ebo - 81429

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82692

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.ebo - 81558

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.ebo - 81710

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82691

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\music_f_mark.ebo - 81958

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.ebo - 81930

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.ebo - 81866

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\static_f_mark.ebo - 81968

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.ebo - 82615

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.ebo - 79552

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.ebo - 82421

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.ebo - 82708

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.ebo - 82442

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 80475

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 80475

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 80757

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 75138

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 77667

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 82384

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 75977

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 75065

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 76012

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 76012

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 82616

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 76986

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 80475

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 79903

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 80888

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 76770

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 75687

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 80976

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 74588

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 82282

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 78988

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 81185

7:40:46 C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 82411

7:40:46 addons\a3.pbo - unknown

7:40:46 addons\air_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\animals_f.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\anims_f.pbo - 82686

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 82213

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 78608

7:40:46 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\armor_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\boat_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 82622

7:40:46 addons\characters_f.pbo - 82621

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 82486

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82576

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 81235

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 81235

7:40:46 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\data_f.pbo - 82582

7:40:46 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76960

7:40:46 addons\drones_f.pbo - 82689

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 76110

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 78704

7:40:46 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 78762

7:40:46 addons\editor_f.pbo - 82563

7:40:46 addons\functions_f.pbo - 82609

7:40:46 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82310

7:40:46 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 73434

7:40:46 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 82303

7:40:46 addons\language_f.pbo - 82714

7:40:46 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 82714

7:40:46 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 82715

7:40:46 addons\map_altis.pbo - 82219

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 80737

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 79087

7:40:46 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\map_data.pbo - 81846

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 82221

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 80737

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 79082

7:40:46 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\map_vr.pbo - 82252

7:40:46 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 82252

7:40:46 addons\misc_f.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\missions_f.pbo - 78843

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 82476

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 82479

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82134

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 82617

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 80344

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 82261

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 82622

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 76877

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\modules_f.pbo - 82593

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 81823

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 80976

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\music_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\plants_f.pbo - 80365

7:40:46 addons\roads_f.pbo - 82537

7:40:46 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 80359

7:40:46 addons\signs_f.pbo - 82616

7:40:46 addons\soft_f.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 82657

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 82564

7:40:46 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 82657

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 82574

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82576

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 82151

7:40:46 addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 82110

7:40:46 addons\static_f.pbo - 82523

7:40:46 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 79398

7:40:46 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 82090

7:40:46 addons\structures_f.pbo - 82614

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 82554

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 82554

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 82615

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 82556

7:40:46 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 82558

7:40:46 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106

7:40:46 addons\ui_f.pbo - 82652

7:40:46 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76325

7:40:46 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 82650

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 82549

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 81905

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81923

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 81310

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 80958

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 80374

7:40:46 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 80772

7:40:46 =======================

7:40:46 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================

7:40:46 modsReadOnly = true

7:40:46 safeModsActivated = false

7:40:46 customMods = true

7:40:46 hash = '002095C3FEEB799D210BAEB0A49796D8C2B8ED96'

7:40:46 hashShort = '809b8351'

7:40:46 name | modDir | default | origin | hash | hashShort | fullPath

7:40:46 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:40:46 @EpochHive | @EpochHive | false | GAME DIR | d3e056556a22ae5ebb814d7e5889c1645520d0a7 | aa4867b9 | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive

7:40:46 Epoch Mod 0.3.0.3 | @Epoch | false | GAME DIR | d0f0fb4075b466f3d9d2e08ab6aae5b517e9f690 | 56613dca | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@Epoch

7:40:46 Arma 3 DLC Bundle | dlcbundle | true | NOT FOUND | | |

7:40:46 Arma 3 Marksmen | mark | true | GAME DIR | 8f0ebc67e604b05460419ba6bbb9814a2da1d2bf | a162e35d | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\mark

7:40:46 Arma 3 Helicopters | heli | true | GAME DIR | 4cb627dce6a8ddd8610ca20a8ff506aa42bb8bb0 | 74bdb4bc | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\heli

7:40:46 Arma 3 Karts | kart | true | GAME DIR | 9980a36a8060f77b0d09734f03c9ab8e113c9a7d | eaf7ba8a | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\kart

7:40:46 Arma 3 Zeus | curator | true | GAME DIR | f4c79440b601bc3e4b1dfea8fcb600ef43bf56d2 | d39ab57c | C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\curator

7:40:46 Arma 3 | A3 | true | NOT FOUND | | |

7:40:46 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================

7:40:46 InitSound ...

7:40:46 InitSound - complete

7:40:46 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

7:40:46 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script

7:40:48 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script

7:40:49 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init

7:40:50 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5

7:40:50 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 3302, Steam Query Port: 3303

7:40:51 Connected to Steam servers

7:42:46 Starting mission:

7:42:46 Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)

7:42:46 Mission world: Altis

7:42:46 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\

7:42:55 Strange convex component08 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:55 Strange convex component10 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:55 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:55 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component01 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component02 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component03 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:42:57 Strange convex component04 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

7:43:04 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

7:43:04 "Epoch: Init Compiles"

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Initializing A3EAI version 0.5.8 Alpha using base path a3eai."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Reading A3EAI configuration file."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI configuration file loaded."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Verified all A3EAI settings in 0.0019989 seconds."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] Compiling A3EAI functions."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI functions compiled."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI settings: Debug Level: 0. DebugMarkers: false. WorldName: altis. VerifyClassnames: true. VerifySettings: true."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Random: true. Air: false. Land: false."

7:43:04 "[A3EAI] A3EAI loading completed in 0.0859985 seconds."

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload_prone.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_Reload_anim.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim.rtm

7:43:04 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_UGL_Reload_anim.rtm

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna_enter.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\pilot_cessna_exit.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna_enter.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\copilot_cessna_exit.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_l_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_l.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_r_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:43:06 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_exp\anim\passenger_cessna_r.rtm not found or empty

7:43:11 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init

7:43:11 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

7:43:11 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.3"

7:43:11 Unable to get file version size: C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll

7:43:11 "Epoch: Init Variables"

7:43:11 "Loading config..."

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'acjpyrp' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'usnwa' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'ofvkt' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'ivfotxya' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 "Epoch: Start Hive, Instance ID: 'NA123'"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Init PublicEH"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Setup Side Settings"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Setup World Settings for Altis"

7:43:11 "Epoch: Set Weather"

7:43:11 Weather was forced to change

7:43:11 "Weather Change: fog: [0.198854,0.161767,4.04366] rain: 0.684708 overcast: 0.71817 windx: 8.96739 windz: -2.20614 forced: true"

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'acjpyrp' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'usnwa' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'ofvkt' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'ivfotxya' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:11 "Epoch: Loading buildings"

7:43:12 "playerConnected:76561197988344298:Lukas"

7:43:12 "playerConnected::__SERVER__"

7:43:12 "Epoch: Loading teleports and static props"

7:43:13 "Epoch: Loading NPC traders"

7:43:13 No speaker given for Xu Yeo

7:43:13 No speaker given for Maalik Madaki

7:43:14 "[A3EAI] Verified 351 unique classnames in 0.284012 seconds."

7:43:15 "Epoch: Spawning NPC traders"

7:43:15 "Epoch: Loading vehicles"

7:43:18 Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\rubber.bisurf

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddDoors - unknown animation source AddDoors

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: GunL_Revolving - unknown animation source GunL_Revolving

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: GunR_Revolving - unknown animation source GunR_Revolving

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddFLIR - unknown animation source AddFLIR

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddGunHolder - unknown animation source AddGunHolder

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: hidePG_1 - unknown animation source Missiles_revolving

7:43:19 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: zaslehROT - unknown animation source Muzzle_flash

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitLight not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitHydraulics not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitGear not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitHStabilizerL1 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitHStabilizerR1 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitVStabilizer1 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitTail not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitPitotTube not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitStaticPort not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitEngine2 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:19 class HitPoints::HitEngine3 not found in mosquito_epoch

7:43:20 Error: Wheel reference not initialized

7:43:21 Strange convex component53 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\slidecastle_f.p3d:geometryFire

7:43:21 Strange convex component27 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\slidecastle_f.p3d:geometryView

7:43:22 Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\concrete.bisurf

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

7:43:23 Error: Wheel reference not initialized

7:43:26 "VEH SPAWN TIMER 10.828"

7:43:26 "Epoch: Spawning vehicles"

7:43:26 "Epoch: Loading storage"

7:43:27 "Storage SPAWN TIMER 0.429993"

7:43:27 "Epoch: Loading static loot"

7:43:27 "Epoch: Server Start Complete: 16.432 seconds"

7:43:27 "Loaded Server FSM"

7:43:28 Strange convex component322 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire

7:43:28 Strange convex component327 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire

7:43:29 No speaker given for Abdul-Aziz Ghafurzai

7:43:29 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'ezbrmiud' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:29 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'ezbrmiud' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:30 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes

7:43:31 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'BIS_fnc_preload_server' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:31 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'BIS_fnc_preload_server' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

7:43:50 "SKN AdminLog ["Map to Teleport",2,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,"ecbam"]"

7:43:50 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["07:43","Lukas"," -ON-","Map to Teleport"]]"

7:44:00 Strange convex component317 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry

7:44:00 Strange convex component318 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry

7:44:00 Strange convex component319 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry

7:44:24 "SKN AdminRequest [555,[[["U_O_Wetsuit",9],["V_20_EPOCH",9]],"2:1105"],B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,"ecbam"]"

7:44:24 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["07:43","Lukas"," -ON-","Map to Teleport"],["07:44","Lukas"," -----","Spawn: ["U_O_Wetsuit","V_20_EPOCH"]"]]"

7:48:14 "A3EAI Monitor: Uptime: 0:7:42. FPS: 45.4545. Active AI Groups: 1. Respawn Queue: 0 groups. HC Connected: false."

7:48:14 "A3EAI Monitor: Static Spawns: 1. Dynamic Spawns: 0. Random Spawns: 13. Air Patrols: 0. Land Patrols: 0."

7:48:48 "DEBUG: _event PlantSpawner"

7:50:10 "SKN AdminRequest [108,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE,"ecbam"]"

7:50:10 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["07:43","Lukas"," -ON-","Map to Teleport"],["07:44","Lukas"," -----","Spawn: ["U_O_Wetsuit","V_20_EPOCH"]"],["07:50","Lukas"," -----","Repaire Vehicle: C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH"]]"

7:50:10 "Debug-Vehicle: Repair: 108,B Alpha 1-1:1 (Lukas) REMOTE"

7:53:00 "playerDisconnected:76561197988344298:Lukas"

7:53:01 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1105 not found

7:53:13 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1105 not found

7:53:15 "A3EAI Monitor: Uptime: 0:12:43. FPS: 45.4545. Active AI Groups: 1. Respawn Queue: 1 groups. HC Connected: false."

7:53:15 "A3EAI Monitor: Static Spawns: 1. Dynamic Spawns: 0. Random Spawns: 13. Air Patrols: 0. Land Patrols: 0."

7:53:17 EPE manager release (0|110|0)

7:53:17 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:53:18 EPE manager release (0|1|0)

7:53:18 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "VirtualMan_EPOCH"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\invisibleman.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "VirtualMan_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\invisibleman.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "i_survivor_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_beta\indep\ia_soldier_01.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "I_soldier_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_beta\indep\ia_soldier_01.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_ghillie_sard_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_mark\opfor\o_fullghillie_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Underwear_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\basicbody.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Male_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\basicbody.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_hunter_1_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_hunter_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_G_Soldier_TL_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_gamma\guerrilla\ig_leader.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Driver_2_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_kart\civil\c_driver_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Driver_1_orange_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_kart\civil\c_driver_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Orestes"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_orestes.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_diver_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\diver_slotable.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_Soldier_02_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\pilot_f.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_sniper_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\opfor\o_sniper.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "O_Soldier_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\opfor\o_soldier_01.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Camo_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_camo.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_CamoBlue_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_camo.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_CamoBrn_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_camo.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_w_worker_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\coveralls.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_scientist_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\coveralls.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_p_fugitive_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poor.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_p_fugitive_F_afro"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poor.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_shorts_4_F_asia"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_shorts_4_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_4_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_1"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_3_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_2_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_1_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_5_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_man_polo_6_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\civil\c_poloshirt.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Ghillie2_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_ghillie.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Ghillie1_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_ghillie.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Epoch_Female_Ghillie3_F"; Shape: "x\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3\cfgvehicles\characters\female_ghillie.p3d";]

7:53:19 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_journalist_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_journalist.p3d";]

7:53:19 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

7:53:19 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_snd] still has its shape, ref_count=3

7:53:19 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_mtp] still has its shape, ref_count=2

7:53:19 Error: weapon [bipod_02_F_blk] still has its shape, ref_count=1

7:53:20 Extensions:

7:53:20 epochserver (C:\GAMES\Arma3_Epoch\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll) [] []

Just so you know, the video is private. So people can't see it.

Face,

any idea when we will see a tutorial on how to correctly setup the HC for A3eai? I have a HC running with FUMS at the moment and can not for the life of me get the a3eai to pick up on a second HC, fums keeps grabbing both, and yes I do have fums set to grab the first HC, I have also waited about 5 minutes before running a second HC with no luck.

Added HC install guide (in PDF format) to the Headless Client folder of the download package on Github (https://github.com/dayzai/A3EAI/tree/master/6.%20Headless%20Client). The 0.6.0 update is to come within the next 24 hours hopefully.

The first page of the guide is basic introductory information about headless clients, copy and pasted from the BI wiki. I did not actually write all that out, though I did make some slight "corrections".

Edit (5/24/2015): Release of 0.6.0 will be slightly delayed while I make some changes to ensure that the HC doesn't get overloaded by numerous AI groups being transferred at once.