A3EAI - Roaming/Vehicle AI Patrols - Discontinued

Face

It's working really well so far.  Now I'm testing to make sure there's no compatibility issues with SEM.

One thing though, can you change the death messages to read " 'AIUnitName' [AI] was killed".  That way when the radio messages go out then players will know that it was an AI unit that was killed and not a random player.

:) not so bad, its only on my test server if it worked i was going to apply it to my running server, I have two servers with 2 different hosting company's  and both are very different in the way the files are set up. So yes i can wait :) it was cheeky of me to ask you to set it up, Should have a lot on tomorrow. Great work. i can see by the amount of coding you have spent some time on this. Loved DZAI too.

Worst come to the worst i will pay GTX to set it up for me :)

It's working really well so far.  Now I'm testing to make sure there's no compatibility issues with SEM.

One thing though, can you change the death messages to read " 'AIUnitName' [AI] was killed".  That way when the radio messages go out then players will know that it was an AI unit that was killed and not a random player.

Death messages were purposely designed in that manner in A3EAI and DZAI since the AI units were intended to mimic players as closely as possible. If you'd like to change it yourself, the message string can be found in A3EAI_initclient.sqf of the client addon.

I am guessing you had no problems, So i am thinking its my noobness shining through again :/

Death messages were purposely designed in that manner in A3EAI and DZAI since the AI units were intended to mimic players as closely as possible. If you'd like to change it yourself, the message string can be found in A3EAI_initclient.sqf of the client addon.

Ok I can do that no problem.  Thanks for saving me the time of going looking for it though.  :) 

I am guessing you had no problems, So i am thinking its my noobness shining through again :/

Yeah it's working great.  Make sure you put the config files in the same folder as your epochAH.hpp file.  I made that mistake the first time and put it in the addons folder with the A3AI PBO.

Ok I can do that no problem.  Thanks for saving me the time of going looking for it though.   :)

Yeah it's working great.  Make sure you put the config files in the same folder as your epochAH.hpp file.  I made that mistake the first time and put it in the addons folder with the A3AI PBO.

checked and rechecked all file are where they should be.

6:48:21 Warning Message: Script any\A3EAI_config.sqf not found

And here is the full paste http://pastebin.com/JHYqMQX9

it is back too flicking around the loading screens after a 6th reinstall.

I think i am going to give up untill i can get someone to do it for me im not having any luck at all,

found

A3EAI_config.sqf file is in the correct place i am sure its not in the add on file but it is in the one b4 it like Darth says. I redownloaded a new copy and tried that it also did not work for me.

Redownload A3EAI from Github to get version 0.1.1. You're using 0.1.0 which had a faulty A3EAI_initserver.sqf file. I know you said you downloaded it again but the version there says 0.1.0.

If the issue persists with 0.1.1 then I'm a total loss about what's going on.

A3EAI-master i was keep the root file named client Addon in instead of taking out A3EAI-master and placing that in the hive folder addons. loading in and checking it out even tho i could sleep for a week i have to try it out :D Well happy BIG ASS thank you man

Ok just a little bug but its seems to be with a lot of AI mission first life was godmode for me then i killed myself and they work perfect just a heads up, Plus admin that use TP get ready for a fight if you spawn in a town. Other than this so far so good Heli is spawning and moving around not seen any in cars yet but there is time for that. All in all i feel like i am using DZAI and its great.