Epoch block all Addactions

Paradox121

It's likely the antihack and not the DLL. There should be a place to add them manually whether you use the stock one or Infi*.

Nope there isn't. We just have to wait to wait for the devs to get off their ass and release something we can actually use. This alpha lockdown shit is for the birds and a main reason there are so few epoch players

Nope there isn't. We just have to wait to wait for the devs to get off their ass and release something we can actually use. This alpha lockdown shit is for the birds and a main reason there are so few epoch players

You can easily do what you want to do if you actually test stuff out and think outside the box. AddActions in Arma3 cause massive lag. Keydown is the way to do it but they have that locked down for now in the antihack.

If you want players to get 60fps on your server, don't use addactions. Eventhandler work the best. Depending on what you want to do, public variables can work

We do not allow addactions in our AH due to the fact we do not use them for anything. I can see how this could be a problem and will see what we can do to either disable the check or provide a way to whitelist the actions.

Adding a way in the config to adjust the Keydown actions would be good IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

should consider having all traders, vehicles . lootaables on a scroll as the thumb stretch is quite annoying

press once...missed... press twice...eh.. mabey a third time??..just a compass and .45. too much effot for a small amount of loot  this is the same with garbage, cans, bins chairs and all the other lootable items.

I like the feature but why "i" why not space bar in with opening doors :)

should consider having all traders, vehicles . lootaables on a scroll as the thumb stretch is quite annoying

press once...missed... press twice...eh.. mabey a third time??..just a compass and .45. too much effot for a small amount of loot  this is the same with garbage, cans, bins chairs and all the other lootable items.

I like the feature but why "i" why not space bar in with opening doors :)

I agree it should be better placed. The reason everyone making Arma 3 mods are going with key presses over scrolling is that addActions have become a lag causer in Arma 3.