[Release] addons for SEM (missions and @mas weapons)

Leigham

im still a newb at scripting, so no idea on how to get the vehicle to dissapear at restart,but im learning

Thanks for this in the first place Leigham!

However to help you out there are some other posts about vehicles that have them disappearing after restart and like your stay after restart

Nice idea, but when I added it to our server we didn't get any messages or marks on the map.

Will definitely look again at a later date though if you get it to work properly.

As you're obviously a pretty handy guy, is there any way that this could be combined with the DMC air patrol mod to add heli support to the ai at missions? Or is it possible to add a medic to heal the shot AI?

Nice idea, but when I added it to our server we didn't get any messages or marks on the map.

Will definitely look again at a later date though if you get it to work properly.

As you're obviously a pretty handy guy, is there any way that this could be combined with the DMC air patrol mod to add heli support to the ai at missions? Or is it possible to add a medic to heal the shot AI?

Messages and markers work just fine. if they don't show on your server, it's something on your end.

dont know if anyone want to try this, the is only one mission enabled in it but its worth a shot if it works i think you will like it but my hosting provider is messing about https://www.dropbox....rg/sem.pbo?dl=0this "mission" is only configuered for chernarus, untill i get dynamic waypoints working but it was working in editor, so could someone try it :D forgot to say just replace your SEM.pbo in epochhive/addons 

dont know if anyone want to try this, the is only one mission enabled in it but its worth a shot if it works i think you will like it but my hosting provider is messing about https://www.dropbox....rg/sem.pbo?dl=0this "mission" is only configuered for chernarus, untill i get dynamic waypoints working but it was working in editor, so could someone try it :D forgot to say just replace your SEM.pbo in epochhive/addons 

i would but im using altis